• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    How was this show? Anyone go? I didn't get a chance to make it out there this weekend.

I have been to this show in the past. It's a very small show, but has had a lot of neat stuff. Mostly muzzleloaders and WWII and earlier firearms and military. I was out of town, at a shooting match today, and was excited I back early enough to stop at the show today.
    I got there around 1:45 the show was to end at 3:00. everyone was packed up or packing up when I got there. I wasn't to happy about that. Why say the show ends at 3:00 when no one had any intention of staying that long?

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I've always liked this show. There isn't much in the way of AR's and new stuff, and some stuff may be a little pricier but it's like a museum where you can buy the stuff on display.

The attendance was lacking this weekend due to the Howard County show being scheduled at the same time and a serious lack of advertising. Part of the reason why most of the dealers packed up so early was because there wasn't much foot traffic in the afternoon. Hopefully next time it's a lot better as I'd love to see this show stay alive or even expand.

BTW, there was a lot of excellent deals on Swiss rifles and bayonets there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom