• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buckhorn

Rifleman
    Apr 25, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    In the upcoming general election, please vote for Daniel Connell for Montgomery County Circuit Court Judge. Dan Connell is a combat-decorated former Marine, former Baltimore City public defender and former U.S. Diplomat / Senior Rule of Law Advisor in Afghanistan and Iraq. He is a native Marylander, currently living in Poolesville.

Also, do not vote for judge candidate Audrey Creighton, who has serious ethical issues and should not be a sitting judge. The Washington Post recently shed some light on this situation in its article "For Montgomery County circuit court judgeships." A more detailed description is here on Dan Connell's web site.

www.ConnellfortheCourt.com.

I am not affiliated with the Connell campaign.

Additional information added 10/31:

Daniel Patrick Connell For Circuit Court Judge Interview, video posted 10/28/14

Daniel Patrick Connell, Judge of the Circuit Court - Montgomery County, Maryland, video posted 6/2/14

Last edited:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I'll admit the public defender thing has me a little nervous they tend to lean a different way then I do.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    GTG. I never know about judges. This helps(as long as I don't end up before him).:innocent0

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Almost nobody pays attention to judgeships, but they are every bit as political as the rest. Just a step removed from the election process, and even more insulated once they're in. But largely part of the one-party Democrat machine whose criminal justice system keeps putting drug dealers and violent offenders back on the street.

Edit: Oh, of course it's also those Democrat judges who uphold the gerrymandered, squiggly election districts that were contrived so as to make sure that Republican strongholds are diluted and Democrats are elected everywhere.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Creighton got in, no sweat. Apparently the Party feels that good judgement is not a prerequisite for a judge.

Montgomery County
    (Vote for No More Than Four)
    This table may scroll left to right depending on the screen size of your device.
    Name Party Early Voting Election Day Absentee / Provisional Total Percentage
    Gary Eugene Bair N/A 20,834 106,899 7,237 134,970 20.4%
    Daniel Patrick Connell N/A 17,246 95,320 6,212 118,778 17.9%
    Audrey Anne Creighton N/A 18,651 106,645 7,060 132,356 20.0%
    Nelson W. Rupp, Jr. N/A 20,246 105,281 6,805 132,332 20.0%
    Joan Elizabeth Ryon N/A 21,213 112,334 7,678 141,225 21.3%
    Other Write-Ins N/A 215 1,680 174 2,069 0.3%

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    Rickley Senning's(The Honorable's Boytoy) trial was to start Monday 11-17-14 but has been moved to 2-17-15 following a competency hearing and Lawyer change up.
    The 4-day trial should be interesting. I hope he makes it.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Rickley Senning's(The Honorable's Boytoy) trial was to start Monday 11-17-14 but has been moved to 2-17-15 following a competency hearing and Lawyer change up.
    The 4-day trial should be interesting. I hope he makes it.

Keep us up to date on this. Might be fun to go to the trial.

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    Looks like Brian Frosh got involved and the defendant will not go to trial and has entered a plea of guilty to three of the charges. (10 years.... all but three suspended and 5 year probation)

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Looks like Brian Frosh got involved and the defendant will not go to trial and has entered a plea of guilty to three of the charges. (10 years.... all but three suspended and 5 year probation)

So half he stonewall is whitewashed. Now let's see how the MD Commission on Judicial Disabilities deals with Judge Creighton's lapses from the straight and narrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom