Trouble finding place for internet transfer...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machman1967

Aug 30, 2009
    Frederick
    Man it is hard to find someone around Frederick who is willing to do a rifle transfer from a gunbroker purchase! Mountainview gunsmith-out of business, Glade valley- out of business, mid maryland gun repair- no longer does transfers, the gun center- no longer does transfers. Hopefully Gunrunners will be able to do this. I wonder if this is more fallout from our useless new gun control laws?

Sling1

Provocative Interloper
    Nov 25, 2009
    Frederick
    Talk to Bob at Gunrunners in person. All transfers from an internet purchase have to be pre-approved even if they already have his FFL on file. He is good people.

I am not associated with his business but I do endorse it. I personally would not give my business to the Gun Center.

Lou at Shooters discount is also recommended and IP. Just don't eyeball Sarah too much.

Glade Valley is now Frederick Arsenal.

Last edited:

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Man it is hard to find someone around Frederick who is willing to do a rifle transfer from a gunbroker purchase! Mountainview gunsmith-out of business, Glade valley- out of business, mid maryland gun repair- no longer does transfers, the gun center- no longer does transfers. Hopefully Gunrunners will be able to do this. I wonder if this is more fallout from our useless new gun control laws?

From your account the laws sound like they are working quite well.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Check with Bob at Gunrunners.
    He will do transfers all day long but he wants to know what's coming and refuses the right to not do the transfer if there is any grey area around the SB281 issues that are in front of the MSP or Courts.
    Bob is good guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom