• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    The good news is there is the occasional exception to this: http://www.wftv.com/news/13542354/detail.html

Thats all well and good for Fla....this is Maryland....you might get sued for not offering Tyrone Milk and Cookies along with your Big Screen....what kind of hospitality did yo mama teach you....and he'll probably WIN in Md Courts...sue your ass for Negligence....no freakin' milk and cookies...what were you THINKING.

Damn....you should have offered to carry your TV to his van and load it up for him! Poor disadvantaged youth is just a product of his environment....its not his fault...he's a GOOD boy and you don't want him to hurt his back carrying that TV do you?

Sarcasm Off.

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    hawaii 020.JPG

House / yard gun

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    The 30-30 is a good choice for Home Defence. Short barrel and Lever Action. Big problem with going through walls. If you have an emergency action plan and use it I see no problem, like this.
    Wife grabs the kids and goes to the master bedroom with cell phone.
    You either guard the master bedroom door or stay at the foot of the stairs.
    You have to know where everyone is at.
    Wife dials 911.
    30-30 is very good.
    30-30 will take your head off.

slayr15

Avtomat Klashnikov Member
    i have a .40 s&w auto in my bed side drawer an 870 31/2 in supermag w/a speed feed stock 18 1/2 in barrell loaded with hornady tap buck shot beside the bed , ar15 with light , and a 20 rnder loaded w/hornady tap on a rack above my bed. my wife has a desert eagle 50.ae in her nite stand .

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    I can't see the use of a rifle for protection inside the house. Too easy to shoot thru walls and the exterior of the house. I know what damage a 12ga.
    will do.

xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    i have a .40 s&w auto in my bed side drawer an 870 31/2 in supermag w/a speed feed stock 18 1/2 in barrell loaded with hornady tap buck shot beside the bed , ar15 with light , and a 20 rnder loaded w/hornady tap on a rack above my bed. my wife has a desert eagle 50.ae in her nite stand .

does she have any sister's ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom