• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longgunnewb

Textbook Libertarian
    Feb 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    That was a fair price then (probably a good deal even, poly lowers were going for that). If the federal gun banning legislation would have had legs they would be selling for 3 times that now.

Well, what pisses me off is the night before Fred's had a complete lower for $300. I couldn't make it there due to dinner plans and it was sold the next morning.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Stupid question: when filling in the order form, did you put your FFL in for the billing address, shipping address or both?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I put my address in the billing address and the FFL in the shipping address when I got my two blems. PSA already had my FFLs license on file (South Carroll Sporting Goods).

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I put my address in the billing address and the FFL in the shipping address when I got my two blems. PSA already had my FFLs license on file (South Carroll Sporting Goods).

I think if you put the FFL address in the billing section, it would decline your purchase. I'd just do shipping for the FFL. My .02.

Thanks! It asks again for the name on the card when checking out. Will update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom