• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    just buy Willmaker 08 on Half.com, thats what I did, got it for $8, took 10 minutes to create the trust

and it works? you've successfully sent it in and had items aprroved? i just want to make sure because there are alot of horror stories associated with trusts. i got a willmaker off of ebay but wasn't sure it would work. thanks:thumbsup:

Todd v.

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    this is based on JeepDrivers suggestion, this is how he did his trusts. we will see if a few months for me, still waiting on my GEMTEC to get to GC

I found 08 on Ebay and set mine up that way, real simple. My paperwork was sent out on the one year anniversery of the election of the AntiChrist... :innocent0

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    Does anyone have a trust that is known to have worked, ie you got your stamp using it?

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I will print out Maryland Shooters document and show it to my father-in-law. he si a federal judge and quite familiar with trusts. Will see what he says.

Dave

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    I've been looking into this trust issue and it seems that most people around the country just use the Quicken Willmaker trust. Some don't even know it :) I installed Quicken Willmaker and generated a trust. Looking around in the forums online, many people distribute that same trust as a good model.

If I were you, I would just buy the software do it that way. It asks you all the right questions. Following a sample is much riskier.

Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    I am thinking about getting a suppressor for and M&P 15-22 would it be better to go the trust route?

If this will be the only NFA device that you ever decide to get, probably not.

However, most people who get one, end up getting another, and the cycle continues.
    I went the trust route and now own 3 stamps. Collecting more, once the trust is in place, is much easier once the ground work has been laid.

bigred

Ultimate Member
    Nov 18, 2009
    Middle River
    Thats the problem I fear that more will come. I just dont know anything about doing a trust and making sure its right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom