• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Karma Patriot Pickets legal fee's Karma

FREE We have 5 yellow and red standard MDS color's iron on embroidered shields patch's up for FREE karma. A simple ( were going to win) is all that's needed five winner's one FREE patch each will be picked on or about the 25th of this month. So whoooo's going to win
    EDIT

Last edited:

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    FREE We have 5 yellow and red standard MDS color's iron on embroidered shields patch's up for FREE karma a donation is being made to the R&R legal fund for each winning FREE karma. A simple ( were going to win) is all that's needed five winner's one FREE patch each will be picked on or about the 25th of this month. So whoooo's going to win

bump

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Bumping and clarifying confusion that I created in discussing this with my friend, buellsfurn.

This is not a request for funds. Funds have already been donated to enable this karma. This is a karma for a red & yellow MDS patch. There will be 5 winners. Patches will be mailed free of charge by buellsfurn.

Example of a patch below. You've seen the MDS sticker sightings. These are more visible as you can put one on a range bag or rifle case and have an instant conversation starter when you go to a MD range given the chance of running into an MDSer.

e336fa29900fa9c7c5cd7311a785372e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    That's are really nice looking patch, I'm in. If I don't win is there a way to purchase one?
    I believe these are the last red & gold patches that buellsfurn has available. Your odds are pretty good so far based on entries.

He does have $16 Black & Silver ones available for purchase in another thread.

ETA: question answered in the post above

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom