Biden loses his cool in Detroit over 2A: 'You're full of sh*t'...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    A number of pundits are suggesting the reason why Amy Klobuchar and Kamala Harris endorsed Biden is that they're angling for his VP choice. The argument goes either could serve as number two for no more than a year before Biden has to leave office due to his alleged dementia manifesting itself where he either has to resign or the 25th Amendment gets invoked.

That such ideas are seriously being considered argues against his being President. I know some considered much the same about Trump four years ago but history argues against that case...Biden shows real mental acuity problems.

They'll have to get Biden past Trump first. I don't see that happening. Biden is having trouble even with teleprompter speeches. A full debate will not be pretty for him.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    A full debate will not be pretty for him.

My money is on them getting Biden out of any one-on-one same stage type event, let alone a traditional debate, with Trump.

Asinine, challenge the imagination, incredulous, unbelievable, ridiculous rationale and reasoning in 3 ..., 2 ... 1 ...

Instead, I suspect we will see a head-on, full court press by the mainstream media teaming up with the HollyWierdos and DNC / Progressive LibTards like none of us have ever seen before - April up to October of tidal wave after tidal wave of social media, daytime and prime time TV, print media, celebrity appearances, bizarre media publicity stunts one after the other - all designed to hit the easily manipulated Liberal Democratic voters with non-stop “Vote Blue, No Matter Who” and keep all eyes and minds off wondering, “Where is Creepy Joe?

Oh yeah, and; “FREE SH*T FOR EVERYONE!”, also

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    My money is on them getting Biden out of any one-on-one same stage type event, let alone a traditional debate, with Trump.

Asinine, challenge the imagination, incredulous, unbelievable, ridiculous rationale and reasoning in 3 ..., 2 ... 1 ...

Instead, I suspect we will see a head-on, full court press by the mainstream media teaming up with the HollyWierdos and DNC / Progressive LibTards like none of us have ever seen before - April up to October of tidal wave after tidal wave of social media, daytime and prime time TV, print media, celebrity appearances, bizarre media publicity stunts one after the other - all designed to hit the easily manipulated Liberal Democratic voters with non-stop “Vote Blue, No Matter Who” and keep all eyes and minds wondering, “Where is Creepy Joe?

That'll work for the far-left vote, but Dems also need the folks in the middle to pull off a win.

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD
    No, but she's not a rabid anti either. Don't expect national constitutional carry, just business as usual.

Of course. I'd never vote for her. We would have to go back to JFK before I'd even think about voting dem. She's just the only candidate who isn't completely insane on every single issue.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    You know that and I know that ... but, the folks who were 100% sure their polls showing HildaBeast was a 100% lock in 2016? I am trying to figure out how their brains are focusing on it (the middle, that is)

They're going to have a hard time attracting the middle. I think they've got a lot of "hope" in their plan.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    They'll have to get Biden past Trump first. I don't see that happening. Biden is having trouble even with teleprompter speeches. A full debate will not be pretty for him.

A full debate with Trump will literally be elder abuse. Or maybe even Apollo Creed/Ivan Drago bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    A few nights ago, Ann Coulter aired a video montage of crazy uncle Joe on the campaign trail. It was right after the anti-dairy protesters jumped him on stage. It showed how his wife has basically been covering for him for a while now in interviews and on the trail. She or someone else is right next to him feeding him words and interrupting as necessary when he starts babbling.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    A few nights ago, Ann Coulter aired a video montage of crazy uncle Joe on the campaign trail. It was right after the anti-dairy protesters jumped him on stage. It showed how his wife has basically been covering for him for a while now in interviews and on the trail. She or someone else is right next to him feeding him words and interrupting as necessary when he starts babbling.

Man, I’d love to see that! (I’m gonna start searching for it now but, my search foo can be poo-poo ... :-(

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Palmetto State Armory is selling a commemorative AR-14 lower receiver with the "Dog Face Pony Soldier" Logo. They are taking preorders.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...ceiver-preorder-item-8-10-weeks-delivery.html

ar-14_1_1.jpg

Q

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Sorry, don't know how to embed twatter videos -

https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1237464286022316033

After the confrontation with the union worker, CBS's Bo Erickson asked Biden about swearing at a voter. Biden looks unstable, frail, almost falls before a staffer stabilizes him.

My first reaction to this is to feel sorry for an old man trying to act beyond his ability. But then I recall what an ******* this guy is and am perfectly OK with him making a fool of himself and showing the world what he really is

Heard this today from a coworker, apparently Biden's gaffes go back DECADES and he is known to have a severe speech impediment. This explains why he continually says crazy things, but there is no forgiving his flippant and insulting attitude towards that worker. Not to mention his dismissal of the "You work for me, buddy" comment shows how out of touch he is in his Ivory tower.

That's a Democrat ops lie. They claim he stuttered as a child and this is what's causing his "gaffs" now. That's BS. Stuttering does not lead you to say the kinds of things he's been blathering.

Party's. Not parties.

You do know this is not the EFPT, don't you?:innocent0

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    In the video, I believe Biden says "my sons own guns". I don't think he's so far gone he doesn't realize Beau is gone. It's a gaffe, just another gaffe.

Double gaffe -or- 1 gaffe and a probable cause warrant.

One son is dead. The other Hunter is a prohibited person. Hunter is a long time, we’ll known user of illegal drugs. He was discharged from the Navy Reserves for Cocaine use etc etc.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I’m not so sure that it isn’t more a case of his family (and close-by handlers) MAKING go through with this. He’s the only scrap of the Obama admin that the DNC dares to bring out as bait for D voters. I think they sent that horse out of the barn before they realized how truly far gone he is, cognitively. But all their other contenders are as or more unelectable. Somebody is still thinking they can keep the facade up, selling Biden as viable for the role.

At the rate he’s declining, combined with the stress of the campaign life, the next seven months are going to age him seven years. It’s really awful. But more awful is the willingness to do that to him, on the part of the D machine.

It seems a real possibility that the wheels will fly off the Biden train. The Dems must have someone else they are holding back. Someone they plan to bring in soon after.

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    It seems a real possibility that the wheels will fly off the Biden train. The Dems must have someone else they are holding back. Someone they plan to bring in soon after.

Might be my tinfoil talking, but my thought is that the DNC is just using Biden as the vehicle to get the VP into the big chair after the election.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    In case anyone’s missed this more carefully produced response to Biden’s rash blather at Mr. Hardhat the other day:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom