Biden loses his cool in Detroit over 2A: 'You're full of sh*t'...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD
    Would not be surprised to have the DNC power brokers lean on Bernie to suspend his campaign before the weekend to shield Uncle Joe from the next scheduled debate on Sunday.

It'll probably be canceled due to "covid"...

Two things I'm really watching here:

2.) If Tulsi Gabbard starts making moves. I was reading something that even the "pledged" delegates could still jump ship. She could easily come out and point out how she's a woman and not a communist.

Isn't Tulsi pro 2A?

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    He better not try "want to take it outside" with Trump will knock his ass out!!!

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    I cant wait for the debates. Trump is going to make Biden completely lose his shit and go off the deep end on national tv.

Its obvious now that Biden has dementia. The irritability, forgetting things he said, asking the same questions over and over, frequently miss speaking, not knowing where he is ect. Its sad that his family is letting him go through with this.

In one way I agree,, I dont like pop corn, or corn pops, but I may just grab a big bag for the debates.

BUT,

My human side feels sorry for Biden. It IS obvious he has "issues" and would get torn to shreds in a debate. But, he put himself into this situation, so suck it up buttercup, you are at Trumps mercy.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Someone, at one of the town halls he's probably never going to do again, just needs to say, "Mr. Biden, I'm very concerned that you don't understand why the founders included the Second Amendment in the Bill of Rights. And that makes me worried that you don't understand the Bill of Rights more generally. Can you talk for a moment about your understanding of why the states decided to add that to the republic's founding charter? Do you share the founders' vision that it was to limit the power of government through the protection of individual, personal liberties?"

It would be nice to hear just one moderator or attendee-allowed-to-ask-a-question get Biden to respond in Bidenese to something that fundamental. Make it a nice, polite, serious philosophical/historical question, rather than what the lefty media can spin as being some sort of belligerent drive-by gun-nut gotcha thing.

This times 1000 is how I am interacting with the libtards. I’m no longer going to debate them and their clearly unhinged ideology about the 2A. We are either talking about freedom and liberty or nothing at all. It’s not about what they have to save. It’s for those reading so they can make their own minds up on what sounds better. Freedom or a big gov nanny state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Talk radio is suggesting that Biden could pick Michelle Obama as his running mate and then drop out at some point close to November due to health issues.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Talk radio is suggesting that Biden could pick Michelle Obama as his running mate and then drop out at some point close to November due to health issues.

I don’t know that a candidate for VP can necessarily replace a presidential candidate just because the latter goes away at the last moment before November.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I don’t know that a candidate for VP can necessarily replace a presidential candidate just because the latter goes away at the last moment before November.

If he somehow gave up the nomination before election day, then the DNC would convene a meeting and vote on a replacement candidate. It would not just go to the VP candidate.

Now if he won the election, but then became unable to serve prior to the inauguration, then the VP-elect would get the job.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Two things I'm really watching here:

2.) If Tulsi Gabbard starts making moves. I was reading something that even the "pledged" delegates could still jump ship. She could easily come out and point out how she's a woman and not a communist.

The R's did the same thing back in 40 or 41 but for a little bit of a different angle.
    There's a reason she's still there. Her and all 1 or 3 of her delegates. This is when Willkie came out against Taft, Dewey and Vandenburg.

This was also the first televised (3 pioneer stations) convention and dynamite was discovered in three places nearby. You read it here first (well not really I already mentioned the Hawaii woman in another thread 1 week ago) and a similar condition is my prediction for this year. Well maybe less the dynamite, it will just be political TNT and maybe I'm wrong but don't really care or need agreement.

Political junkies carry on.:) and $@# Joe in his.......

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Here is a new extended version of the exchange. The comment section on the video is classic.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    A number of pundits are suggesting the reason why Amy Klobuchar and Kamala Harris endorsed Biden is that they're angling for his VP choice. The argument goes either could serve as number two for no more than a year before Biden has to leave office due to his alleged dementia manifesting itself where he either has to resign or the 25th Amendment gets invoked.

That such ideas are seriously being considered argues against his being President. I know some considered much the same about Trump four years ago but history argues against that case...Biden shows real mental acuity problems.

frozencesium

BBQ Czar
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 5, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    I think they'd be skipping to step 85 of their diabolical plan...step 1 is they have to beat Bad Orange Man...and that's looking like a remote chance at best.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    That supervisor should get kicked in the balls for butting in , that hardhat was taking the time to voice his opinion and people want to shut it down . Big boss is a asshat IMHO

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Listen closely to the video at .49 seconds, you can hear Joe say "don't try me pal... I'll slap you in the face.

Within 6 months Joe will be finger painting with his poo.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Listen closely to the video at .49 seconds, you can hear Joe say "don't try me pal... I'll slap you in the face.

Within 6 months Joe will be finger painting with his poo.

People will keep pushing him until he does slap or shove someone. Hopefully when he does it'll be recorded so the victim can press assault charges and the DA will have the balls to prosecute.

I'm going to guess his campaign managers will be cutting back these blue collar tours after this and probably vetting the crowds.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    This is probably a rhetorical question. The Democrats claim to be the party of the big tent. If there are only rich straight old white men still standing at this point in the Democrat primary, is it the fault of a racist, homophobic, misogynistic DNC or is it the fault of racist, homophobic, misogynistic Democrat voters?

frozencesium

BBQ Czar
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 5, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    This is probably a rhetorical question. The Democrats claim to be the party of the big tent. If there are only rich straight old white men still standing at this point in the Democrat primary, is it the fault of a racist, homophobic, misogynistic DNC or is it the fault of racist, homophobic, misogynistic Democrat voters?

Trump's fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom