• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronbloyer

Jun 13, 2019
    Hello all! This is my first post. I literally look on the internet every day looking for hints for wait times for MD CCW and can never find anything!

Little about me. I own my own property management company in Baltimore. We have a lot of properties in the city. We do a lot of cash with collecting rents, water Bill's, or other things. I had an expert help me with my G&S reason. I believe I won't have any issues getting it. So I'm looking to see when this thing will be in the mail. Here's my Timeline: this is 2019
    March 21 mailed app in
    April 8th check cashed
    May 13th MSP called
    May 16th Interview
    May 28th references called

Nothing since.. any ideas?

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Hello all! This is my first post. I literally look on the internet every day looking for hints for wait times for MD CCW and can never find anything!

Little about me. I own my own property management company in Baltimore. We have a lot of properties in the city. We do a lot of cash with collecting rents, water Bill's, or other things. I had an expert help me with my G&S reason. I believe I won't have any issues getting it. So I'm looking to see when this thing will be in the mail. Here's my Timeline: this is 2019
    March 21 mailed app in
    April 8th check cashed
    May 13th MSP called
    May 16th Interview
    May 28th references called

Nothing since.. any ideas?

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

If everything went well at your interview, you can usually expect the permit to arrive by mail between day 85 and 95 from when they acknowledged the receipt of your application. Sometimes applications sit on a desk a few days before the envelope is opened.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Mine was quick, guess they didn’t want me held up and have ammo flooding the street.

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    Haha I know I'm trying to be patient. My expert was Bryan Fletcher with Free State Gun Range. He has helped many people get their permits.

Bryan helped me as well. Good dude. Freestate streamlined the process.

Mine was right on 90 days, about three weeks after my interview and references were called. You are probably going to get your permit in the mail any day now.

Aaronbloyer

Jun 13, 2019
    Bryan helped me as well. Good dude. Freestate streamlined the process.

Mine was right on 90 days, about three weeks after my interview and references were called. You are probably going to get your permit in the mail any day now.

I can only hope! This has my nerves going crazy! I would imagine that if I was denied I would have gotten something by now stating that. Hope to see it next week sometime!

Beefcube

Sammich King
    Mar 15, 2011
    Westminster
    My wife's came a month after her face to face interview, my interview was 3 days later.
    She had hers two weeks before me, so putting a time on it doesn't matter.
    Just have to be patient and don't work yourself up over it.

Aaronbloyer

Jun 13, 2019
    If everything went well at your interview, you can usually expect the permit to arrive by mail between day 85 and 95 from when they acknowledged the receipt of your application. Sometimes applications sit on a desk a few days before the envelope is opened.

How would I know when they recieved the application? When the check was cleared?

May 8, 2018
    From mailing my application to opening the mailbox to find the envelope took me just about 2 months. This does not include the months of back work, reference letters, and collections for the packet itself. Good thing i was not in danger....oh wait I was....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom