• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    Brilliant set up! Two questions:

1. What bolt catch is that?

2. How do you like the Trijicon red dot? I've read mixed reviews on that unit.

verizonguy

Sep 30, 2010
    Bel Air, MD
    Brilliant set up! Two questions:

1. What bolt catch is that?

2. How do you like the Trijicon red dot? I've read mixed reviews on that unit.

Seekins Precision and I haven't used the red dot yet. I heard its suppose to be pretty nice. I like the idea of it being solar powered with the AA back up.

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    I heard its suppose to be pretty nice. I like the idea of it being solar powered with the AA back up.

I'd love a review thread on this unit once you get it out. I have the Comp M4s and the PRO... was thinking of rounding out the Aim Point collection with a T-1 Micro. If this unit however performs well (I assume its the latest production) I may opt for the Trijicon over the micro. Nice FOV on that unit!

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    The biggest issue with the Trijicon SRS is the weight. It's like strapping a brick to the receiver. However, it has a great field of view and the POA adjustments are the most accurate of any RDS I own.

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    My biggest "like" is that when all else fails.. shit has hit the fan, and you simply cant FIND batteries.. that scope should still be kickin via solar....

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Cell phone pic of Spikes mid-upper, lower, and lpk plus BAD lever, ambi ch and Magpul gear

Using Tapatalk on a Samsung Phone

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379462296499.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1379462296499.jpg
      17.6 KB · Views: 832

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    My biggest "like" is that when all else fails.. shit has hit the fan, and you simply cant FIND batteries.. that scope should still be kickin via solar....

Actually, it doesn't work with the battery removed. I have one of the first 100 made and its still on its first battery. (Lithium)

verizonguy

Sep 30, 2010
    Bel Air, MD
    I decided to try something a little different. One of the last it looks like I will be completing before October 1.

16" Dissy upper w/ Midwest Industries 2 piece drop in rail on a Spikes Tactical lower. Just waiting on my Aimpoint PRO to show up and she'll be done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      71.3 KB · Views: 779

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Lower I assembled yesterday. Seekins billet with seekins mag release button, geissele ssa-e, PSA parts kit. Thinking that the A2 has to go in favor of a MOE fixed stock or a PRS.
    2a2uvusa.jpg

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    2003 called, they want their SWAT team kit back (well aside from a few bits but you get the idea):

rajezyry.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    That's the direction I'm going with my next build. How do you like the WOA barrel? I'm going with that or a rainier match barrel.

I shot it today with mixed results. It liked 55grn better than 62grn. I do like the barrel as it will be more accurate than I.
    36yd BZO with Fiocchi 55grn 223
    IMG_1748[1].jpg

36yd BZO with 62grn Privi 223
    IMG_1749[1].jpg

verizonguy

Sep 30, 2010
    Bel Air, MD
    You really did a good job I like that color scheme. What did you do paint it?

The upper and lower were a limited run in FDE from the Umbrella Corporation and I then had Bollingers Gunsmithing Cerakote the other parts I gone done FDE once I found out what color was used on the factory FDE upper and lower set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom