• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Like my Walmart Lee’s and Wranglers’ better anyway. Still heavyweight denim and inexpensive. The way the old Levi’s were when made in the USA.

Yep, stopped buying Levi's when they went to manufacturing in China. I figured if I was going to have to start purchasing cheaper shit from China, I might as well not pay premium price.. The quality of Levi denim went down hill fast..:sad20:

When I was a growing kid, my mom would purchase me two pair of button fly Levi's, about every six months, sometimes because I would almost ware them out and sometimes because I was growing to fast. Each time they had to be washed about 4 or 5 times before they would fit the way I liked.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    This is the real Dicks 2.0, alienating a customer base while hoping to draw in another customer base.

Kenpo Joe

Junior Member in Training
    Dec 11, 2017
    Haven’t bought a pair of Levi’s or Dockers since 1992 when they stopped contributing to the Boy Scouts.

I went to Wrangler for the same reason. They had a better fit for me, with my expanding waist line as I got older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom