• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    My last few pairs have all been Lee. The denim isn't as think and don't last quite as long (still a couple of years), but they are WAY more comfortable.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Yeah, and lawd knows we haven't changed at all.No ballroom?

I went to Wrangler quite a while ago and they also wear better, both lasting longer and aging more gracefully. Lee's are cut tight and I need a size up with them.

Pretty much. When I see more "Slim" and "Skinny" than regular and relaxed, the fellas don't want to be cramped. LOL

Q

imaoldcowhand

Aug 3, 2018

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    VF Corporation owns the Wrangler and Lee brands both. They also own the Rustler and Dickies brands that Wal-Mart carries.

Though VF has plants here in the USA, most of these jeans are imported. I wish it were otherwise. Still, life is about choices.

I have a much easier time supporting a Chinaman, than I would an avowed American gun grabber.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Been buying Diamond Gusset for years, made in the US, comes in odd sizes if you need that, and not a bad price if you sign up for their email specials;
    https://www.gusset.com/
    Made in TN so don't think they'll go pink anytime soon.

Levi's have been on my no-go list ever since the "million mom march" when they joined that effort.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Wow I’m really glad I didn’t buy the pair of 501s I was looking at last week. I’ll just stick to Wrangler for the time being.

I love the old chestnut of “ I was in the army and I took an oath....but”. How do they not see that taking an oath to uphold the Constitution does not combine with taking a backdoor route to undermine the Constitution. So this guy is at best, an idiot who swore an oath he didn’t understand; or at worst a liar who knew he didn’t mean it before he swore it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Levi’s suck anyway. They never fit me right so I haven’t had any in over 30 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    I went to Wranglers a while back. Order online direct and they send you a coupon to 10% next order I get free shipping also as I order 3 pair at a time. I was a 501 wearer for 30 years not now. Chris

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I've been wearing Lee and Wrangler for years anyway because they fit me better. If these jacka$$es at Levi Strauss want to isolate half of their potential customer base just to kiss Bloomberg's a$$ and because pop culture dictates that the 2nd Amendment is uncool (as they are simultaneously claiming that Katy Perry has talent), that's their own stupid and ill-advised problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom