• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tridentmp30

Jan 26, 2015
    Any suggestions? Seem to be having a hard time finding one who will do the 8 hour class vs the 16 hour class. Im in the Annapolis Area. Thanks

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    I have a small private-ish class forming in which I might be able to include you. It's on June 13 in taneytown md.
    PM me if interested.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    I can teach you one-on-one this weekend in Annapolis (then hit the boat show ;)

I'm very good, but very expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I'm thinking about the MSAR 16 hr class, is this a good one?? Going the business route, I don't like to gamble and will not appeal ... I trust the LEOs's decisions.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    I'm thinking about the MSAR 16 hr class, is this a good one?? Going the business route, I don't like to gamble and will not appeal ... I trust the LEOs's decisions.

I hope this is sarcasm.

A experienced instructor can successfully guide applicants through the application process. Even so, applicants clearly qualified under Hogan's scheme are sometimes rejected due to MSP bureaucratic incompetence, MSP personal bias, or MSP politics - and appeals are a necessary, even standard part of the process.

If we had an objective standard like 43 other states, this wouldn't be an issue.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I hope this is sarcasm.

A experienced instructor can successfully guide applicants through the application process. Even so, applicants clearly qualified under Hogan's scheme are sometimes rejected due to MSP bureaucratic incompetence, MSP personal bias, or MSP politics - and appeals are a necessary, even standard part of the process.

If we had an objective standard like 43 other states, this wouldn't be an issue.

I've read every single post of the HPRB meetings thread for 16 months from day one and this seems to be the recurring theme.
    I'll give it a think over the summer. Thanks.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Re : Training from MSAR:

I don't know if Mo is the only instructor that gives classes "from' MSAR . But if it will be Mo giving the specific class, he's good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom