• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    They will accept seeing it on your phone, that's how I usually do it for the coupons at most gun shows thee days.
    :party29:

Putting my risk management hat on, I wonder what keeps the people collecting the cash from stealing $1 every time a coupon is not used?

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Putting my risk management hat on, I wonder what keeps the people collecting the cash from stealing $1 every time a coupon is not used?

Maybe they like their job and employer better than jail.
    Or maybe they are just honest people.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Theres 2 of them and one is Franks daughter IIRC.

If his plan is to hope the daughter doesn't steal, then what is the point of the tickets, I wonder? I guess just to make sure he collects at least $8 x the number of tickets?

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    If his plan is to hope the daughter doesn't steal, then what is the point of the tickets, I wonder? I guess just to make sure he collects at least $8 x the number of tickets?

Technically it's only $5. $2 goes to MSI or MLFDA (can't remember which) and most showgoers use the coupon.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I have a lower that needs NFA engraving. I've never been to this show, is there normally someone there that can do NFA engraving on the spot?

Sorry, not that I've seen. Pretty sure South Carroll Sporting Goods does NFA engraving at their shop.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Technically it's only $5. $2 goes to MSI or MLFDA (can't remember which) and most showgoers use the coupon.

Admission is $9, so after coupon is $8. I still don't get why they screw around with the tickets. Why isn't it "pay yo' money and get yo' hand stamped"?

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Fidelity and I will be hosting the MSI Rave Event at our booth Saturday morning at the Frederick show. DC-W will be holding down the fort in the afternoon with Elizabeth B and deMountjoie. Stop by and say hey...

I just got back from the show set up a little while ago. I think I'm 2 tables to the left of you guys. I'll say hi in the morning.

I'll be there all weekend in the main building. Anybody who comes to the show stop on over and introduce yourselves. I'll probably have a name tag on that says "Dan" on it.

newshot

Mar 17, 2017
    Baltimore
    Is this easy to find? Take I-70 to exit 56 and follow the signs to the fairgrounds. Are there people directing you where to park and where to go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom