• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Did you send the form in by mail, or do it electronically? Thanks! I sent a form by mail one month ago, but unable to get a confirmation of any kind.

I did mine all electronically. Just uploaded a pic of the receipt. Easy as pie.

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    My rebate finally showed as received on that site . About a month after I submitted.

I mailed mine in (old school with a stamp and all.) It never showed up on the site. So a few days ago I submitted it electronically. It showed up immediately. Guess that's what I get for trying to do things the old fashioned way.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I mailed mine in (old school with a stamp and all.) It never showed up on the site. So a few days ago I submitted it electronically. It showed up immediately. Guess that's what I get for trying to do things the old fashioned way.

I mailed in my rebate form on April 22 and could not get it to show up on Milano. Finally, I kept trying (tricky to do) and it says that it received my form. Nonetheless, I have not received my rebate in the mail as of today.

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    Can a non-military person purchase from the Navy Exchange? If so, where is it located?
    Need to have some type of authorization to shop in a Military Exchange. That usually means posession of a Military or Retired Military or often now Reserve ID card.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrewDoc_MD

Piss off, ghost!
    Apr 25, 2012
    Myersville, MD
    I finally convinced myself that I had to take advantage of this rebate deal before it expires at the end of this month and ordered a 9mm Shield and a Bodyguard.

FWIW, looking around the internets last night think I found the current best prices on the Shield 8-rd mags at PSA ($19.99, buy 5 for free shipping) and Bodyguard 380 6-rd mags at MidwayUSA ($14.99).

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    Wondering if anyone has received their rebate yet? I purchased and submitted the rebate mid-April, and they say allow 8-10 weeks to process. Even though they are still within that time frame for mine, I got this from S&W yesterday:

Dear Valued Smith & Wesson Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase and on behalf of Smith & Wesson firearms, I would like to personally apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving your rebate on this purchase. Typically we are able to process rebates within a few weeks of receipt, and our recent performance does not meet our standard.

The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems. I have personally overseen our correction of the situation, and am committing to you that if you submitted your rebate in the month of April, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 7, 2017. If you submitted your rebate in the month of May, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 31, 2017.

Nothing is more important to us than your loyalty. Please accept our sincerest apologies and our appreciation for your patience, as well as your dedication to the products we are so proud to deliver.

Regards,

Matt Buckingham
    President, Smith & Wesson Firearms

remodeler1

Jul 23, 2013
    Frederick
    Wondering if anyone has received their rebate yet? I purchased and submitted the rebate mid-April, and they say allow 8-10 weeks to process. Even though they are still within that time frame for mine, I got this from S&W yesterday:

Dear Valued Smith & Wesson Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase and on behalf of Smith & Wesson firearms, I would like to personally apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving your rebate on this purchase. Typically we are able to process rebates within a few weeks of receipt, and our recent performance does not meet our standard.

The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems. I have personally overseen our correction of the situation, and am committing to you that if you submitted your rebate in the month of April, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 7, 2017. If you submitted your rebate in the month of May, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 31, 2017.

Nothing is more important to us than your loyalty. Please accept our sincerest apologies and our appreciation for your patience, as well as your dedication to the products we are so proud to deliver.

Regards,

Matt Buckingham
    President, Smith & Wesson Firearms
    I got the same email today.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Time is running out for rebates. I received a shipping notice today for a yesterday order from both PSA and Grabagun. Should be able to pick them up Saturday at latest.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    Time is running out for rebates. I received a shipping notice today for a yesterday order from both PSA and Grabagun. Should be able to pick them up Saturday at latest.

As long as purchased by 6/30 you're good. And pretty sure you have until 7/30 to apply for the rebate

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Purchased online so the shipping information is the only receipt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom