MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I was a short distance behind the gentleman that gave one of our signs to the officers at their command vehicle. When i got to the vehicle, i smiled and said to Chief Wilson " I think someone just got a photo of the cops confiscating signs from picketers". He smiled the laughed, I patted him on the shoulder, we shook hands and I walked on.

P.S. Did anyone else notice the illegal license plate cover on that vehicle?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    Slightly OT, but it is driving me crazy...
    Who was the MDS guy in a pink button down shirt? He was at Dock St MBBQ and at Union Jack's.
    Everyone seemed to know who he was except me.

Im new on the scene and didnt catch his handle even tho I was sitting across from him at MBBQ with Ironpony to my right, perhaps Ironpony knows.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    KC Day

Slightly OT, but it is driving me crazy...
    Who was the MDS guy in a pink button down shirt? He was at Dock St MBBQ and at Union Jack's.
    Everyone seemed to know who he was except me.

That guy? The waitress was talking to him. she wants to be called BallerinaGunny on this site. lol

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    While justice in MD is sometimes fleeting, a Federal lawsuit is a different animal. Let’s see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have not followed all the post , but if the Chief came out the next day and had more citations it can be said he involved himself right up there with Pope'O Dope .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And to follow up on the Notorious AOB's post #408 :

Please do come on out the Committee Hearings . 2/22, 2/28 in Senate Judicial Proceedings, and the huge consolidated one in House Judiciary on 3/06 .

Someone ease give another link to this thread with D-CW's excellent thread on How to Testify , and there are several threads on the Bills here , including one I started and should update , and also available in links from MSI , 2AMd , and others.

And don't stop there ! When you are in Annapolis for these happenings , or just regular life , stop by in person the offices of your own Representives, and the members pf relevant Committees. You usually won't catch the Member themselves , but Legistative Aides are more able to speak at length , and a Chief of Staff is a coup .

I also spoke with the gentleman. He's a longtime MDS member ( longer than me, 2007 IIRC ) . He seem to already know me from the board , and knew my post count better than I did . Didn't catch his screen name .

And shout out to Ballarinagunny !

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Having not heard back from my three amigos (Peters, Holmes and Vallario), I thought for sure they’d be at the gathering defending free speech. Another disappointment from this trio.

If you queried Joe Vallario concerning a pending DUI charge, he would respond in a ricky-tic...;)

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I'm finally starting to get caught up on (a few of) these threads.

I think it would be a wonderful thing if Mr. Pope had to spend the rest of his life on Lawyer's Mall rattling a plastic cup begging for change, while the Patriot Picket enjoys their spiffy new headquarters, which used to be a private residence before the lawsuit. It doesn't matter if he was acting of his own volition or under orders, his actions that night were far beyond anything that could possibly be considered reasonable.

If the Chief doesn't join Pope on LM, he should at the very least spend a few weeks with his balls firmly clamped in a pair of hinge cuffs. The thing that steams me the most is his "reply" to legislators' inquiries into the incident (quoted somewhere earlier in the thread) where he pulls out the blatant lie (that he should have known was a lie at that point) that the Patriots were blocking the sidewalk. Then to compound it with the BS about pedestrian safety, citing incidents where pedestrians were injured in that area a) in the middle of the day last June when b) neither legiscritters nor the Patriot Picket were anywhere near Annapolis.

I do think it could well be the truth that no complaint was "called" in. Where is the MCP HQ located? I think it is entirely possible that some (Demon)Rat whose name might rhyme with either Ramirez or Miller might have crawled up out of a sewer tunnel and stuck its head in the door to demand that "something be done" about the riff raff.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    House Republican Caucus Presser - Part 2

With his 2A hero at his side, Rack & Roll delivers an emotional Patriot Picket message that our civil rights are at stake.
    One that brings to mind the struggles of 50 years ago.

An ominous reminder to the press ... When 1A is challenged, so are the rest of our rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom