• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I have been asked to emphasize DONORS rather than DONATIONS, and I apologize to you all for not recognizing this earlier. I have edited the tally report to reflect this.

I remain so grateful for your help! This is a chance to remember the lasting support for me comes from YOU, and not the checkbooks.

I’m thankful for friends that TELL IT LIKE IT IS! It’s proof that you will be there, hell or high water!

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    We will proceed carefully here as this thread is open to anyone with an internet connection.

This thread has now surpassed 20,000 views.

Good, because we are talking about the right of 2A demonstrators to be in public and to not have the police "pick sides" as they did on August 4th.

As for the legal process, we won't know about Fairfax County's level of animus toward me until I am called to the defendant's table.

Everyone who diverts $$ from a box or two of ammo and mails it to Cypherpunk on my behalf is in this fight with me. Thank you!

Please mail your Freedom Check, made out to Jeff Hulbert to:

Cypherpunk
    5257 Buckeystown Pike
    Frederick MD 21704

Join the fight!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yes, I continue to ask for donations to WIN our case!

Can you see the way clear to send in $25 to Cypherpunk at the address above? My recommended lawyer with 1A/2A experience is $500/hour! We are fighting back AGAINST GOVT. CONTROL OF US BEING IN PUBLIC WITH A FREEDOM MESSAGE!

It’s me in the hot seat but it just as easily could be you.

These are historic times and we can win this by holding the govt’s feet to the fire WITH LEGAL FIREPOWER.

Please donate as if this is family...because MDS is family on this one, correct?

Thank you for including your screen name in or on the envelope!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    $100 from Mr. & Mrs. Occam out in today's mail. Wish we could add a decimal point to that, but you know how it is with starving artists. Hope the momentum keeps up! Come on, MDS-ers ... one less pizza, one more voice on this.

Outerlimits

Feb 21, 2009
    Port Tobacco/Cape Coral Fl
    Its not about how much you give.....its about believing enough to give. Someone who has very little and gives $15.00 may be giving more than someone who has a lot an gave $50.00. The point is to give and help R&R get legal counsel to defend his and our rights.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    This thread was posted to the MDS Book of Faces. Some jackwagon doesn't get it.

95cf082e1da8d13176bb6cc7939738cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Good. Probably the victim of the ban hammer here who is banished to FB acting the fool.

How much of his own money will he provide?

How much does a good attorney cost in Fairfax, azzhole?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    So, "Mike Tippett", I will answer you here because you are an MDS member, but I am not a Facebook user.

If you were with us at the NRA, you would have seen the Fairfax County Police issuing orders to us that we could not circulate in the area that the ANTI-gun people set up for the press and their sound system. Yet, the ANTIs were given carte blanche to leave their "protest zone", cross the LE "barricade" and come to our camp that we set up at the edge of the protest zone to visit, debate, and have a cool bottle of water, gratis--and then return to the protest zone at will.

I don't know whether it would bother you to be the subject of blatant LE discrimination about where our folks could go, but it bothered us. I was arrested trying to circulate the way the "other side" did.

As for pitching in, I can tell you Cypherpunk was first in with a donation, and I asked him--as a respected member here--to act as the trustee to receive donations so that someone besides me could vouch for every penny donated. Earlier I posted that I am a $100 contributor to the fund at the start, but I recognize that the fight to win could go well over the donations total to mount the kind of defense it takes to avoid a conviction. So that choice is mine, accept a criminal record, or ask for financial help to head that off.

My hope is this: that folks who want to be part of court cases to defend our 1A/2A rights at this critical time in history throw in what they can--and hopefully MORE than I will have to spend so that what is left over can be the basis of a STANDING FUND to help the next individual who is standing up for our rights to be in public with a 2A message.

As pledged earlier, we will be transparent with how much is collected, and how much is spent, with Cypherpunk and I both reporting the figures in tandem.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Happy to have people follow this story:

Currently there are 16 MDS members on the thread and MORE THAN 500 guests.....

For those just tuning in....this story is real and the names have not been changed to protect the innocent.

As you can see I was arrested attempting to carry a "We Stand For Freedom Of The Press”sign among the ANTIs...

(h/t to Occam for the last two crucial telephoto shots)

Attachments

• D41CC670-B37A-4BB0-95E0-D567A5C357E7.jpeg
      D41CC670-B37A-4BB0-95E0-D567A5C357E7.jpeg
      35.9 KB · Views: 173
    • 3FB34152-F034-4965-967E-3E4CBB784B02.jpeg
      3FB34152-F034-4965-967E-3E4CBB784B02.jpeg
      23.8 KB · Views: 164
    • 86833C83-0938-4FE0-B686-04D5C15A104D.jpeg
      86833C83-0938-4FE0-B686-04D5C15A104D.jpeg
      84.7 KB · Views: 147
    • A365A92C-D8EB-46E6-A88D-A66C7C8668BF.jpeg
      A365A92C-D8EB-46E6-A88D-A66C7C8668BF.jpeg
      66.7 KB · Views: 167
    Last edited:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    In light of current affairs I want to drop off a 50.00 check to Crownsville if that is okay . It is the right thing to do and the right time . Can someone PM me and tell me who to make the check out to . Is it to R&R's real name or to Cyperpunk ??? Or just post it here again

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    So, "Mike Tippett", I will answer you here because you are an MDS member, but I am not a Facebook user.

If you were with us at the NRA, you would have seen the Fairfax County Police issuing orders to us that we could not circulate in the area that the ANTI-gun people set up for the press and their sound system. Yet, the ANTIs were given carte blanche to leave their "protest zone", cross the LE "barricade" and come to our camp that we set up at the edge of the protest zone to visit, debate, and have a cool bottle of water, gratis--and then return to the protest zone at will.

I don't know whether it would bother you to be the subject of blatant LE discrimination about where our folks could go, but it bothered us. I was arrested trying to circulate the way the "other side" did.

As for pitching in, I can tell you Cypherpunk was first in with a donation, and I asked him--as a respected member here--to act as the trustee to receive donations so that someone besides me could vouch for every penny donated. Earlier I posted that I am a $100 contributor to the fund at the start, but I recognize that the fight to win could go well over the donations total to mount the kind of defense it takes to avoid a conviction. So that choice is mine, accept a criminal record, or ask for financial help to head that off.

My hope is this: that folks who want to be part of court cases to defend our 1A/2A rights at this critical time in history throw in what they can--and hopefully MORE than I will have to spend so that what is left over can be the basis of a STANDING FUND to help the next individual who is standing up for our rights to be in public with a 2A message.

As pledged earlier, we will be transparent with how much is collected, and how much is spent, with Cypherpunk and I both reporting the figures in tandem.
    Whatever "Jeff". You walked across a police line and told them to "eat cake". You earned it on your own. Now you want people to donate on Facebook for your legal defense fund? How much freedom did Maryland residents gain from you doing that? Zilch. So I got barred and called out in the MDS Facebook page for asking if you had pro Bono representation. I never got to see the responses.

So how much will this cost in donations this time? Can't you pay for your own arrests?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Whatever "Jeff". You walked across a police line and told them to "eat cake". You earned it on your own. Now you want people to donate on Facebook for your legal defense fund? How much freedom did Maryland residents gain from you doing that? Zilch. So I got barred and called out in the MDS Facebook page for asking if you had pro Bono representation. I never got to see the responses.

So how much will this cost in donations this time? Can't you pay for your own arrests?

Hey bro, I wake up everyday with a terminal illness. I could be sitting on a beach.

I am asking for help as politely as I know how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom