• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mt Airy

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2010
    Frederick county
    Did you really just do that? You come into my thread where im trying to develop some future work for my startup company and post some other companies url. Dude, seriously. :sad20:

Guys, lets remember that i am a long standing maryland shooters member and i hope to be an industry partner at some point. You know what industry partners do right? Give MDS discounts. Need i say more. :party29:

hey sorry about that I thought or did not understand the whole thred that you did do that work I saw them at a car and bike show last summer thats it . now i when I look back over the whole thread I see the big picture .
    I will try and read some before i post next.

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    hey sorry about that I thought or did not understand the whole thred that you did do that work I saw them at a car and bike show last summer thats it . now i when I look back over the whole thread I see the big picture .
    I will try and read some before i post next.

Thank you for the apology. It takes a big man to do that and i do recognize that. Much appreciated.

SMPress

Apr 24, 2009
    Charles County
    Gunrunner, I know you can put this effect on aything, but I am interested in doing it to a gun that I dont have yet, well, one of the guns I want to do anyway. So, would I be better off getting the one wit the wood stock, or the composite? Or, is there absolutely no difference? Also, I want to do the whole rifle, including the barrel. Would it be better to have a blued, or a stainless? I am guessing Composit and Blued, but thought I would ask first...

Thanks
    Andy

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    Gunrunner, I know you can put this effect on aything, but I am interested in doing it to a gun that I dont have yet, well, one of the guns I want to do anyway. So, would I be better off getting the one wit the wood stock, or the composite? Or, is there absolutely no difference? Also, I want to do the whole rifle, including the barrel. Would it be better to have a blued, or a stainless? I am guessing Composit and Blued, but thought I would ask first...

Thanks
    Andy
    You are correct in your assumption. Composite and blued.

May 13, 2005
    Sooooo,

I have items.

I would like results.

What is the process and costs for completing this activity now?

Thanks,
    Dave

11Bravo

NRA Lifer
    Dec 10, 2009
    Arizona the land of the FREE
    This is not my work. However we can get this pattern and i am just taken with it. I can't wait to do a few in this reaper pattern.
    Scope11.jpg

Vltor-1.jpg

Barrel2.jpg

SR9C1.jpg

As soon as you get up and running please PM me, I would like this design on one of my ARs as well as one of my AKs.

rawboy

Oct 26, 2010
    Well i know i teased a bunch of you guys with the glock we did in woodland over in the handgun section. So i thought i would tantalize a few of you over in the rifle section to be fair. These are four pics of the pieces we've done to date. Let me know what you folks think.

AK in marine digital
    Akindigital.jpg

AR in woodland
    WoodlandAR-15A2.jpg

H.E.R.A glock carbine upper
    HERAglockupper.jpg

Glock 22 w/serpa loc in woodland
    Woodlandglock22withholster.jpg

thats pretty cool

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    I so want my Savage 10 and SR9c done in Reaper but I don't think I could ever afford it. As much as I poo-poo those guys who think they'll have legal troubles for modifying their defense weapons, I could see having issues in court if you shot someone with a gun that had skulls all over it.

I so want my Savage 10 and SR9c done in Reaper but I don't think I could ever afford it. As much as I poo-poo those guys who think they'll have legal troubles for modifying their defense weapons, I could see having issues in court if you shot someone with a gun that had skulls all over it.

Why that makes no sense, what pattern or finnish you have on an HD weapon if used for self defense in your own home in fear of your life, it's like having skulls an fire on your car and you get into an acedent they woulndnt say oh look he had skulls on his car he was trying/looking to kill/hurt some one. also for the record I love the reaper pattern.

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    Why that makes no sense, what pattern or finnish you have on an HD weapon if used for self defense in your own home in fear of your life, it's like having skulls an fire on your car and you get into an acedent they woulndnt say oh look he had skulls on his car he was trying/looking to kill/hurt some one. also for the record I love the reaper pattern.

It's along the same lines as instructors teaching not use reloads because of possible complications with "premeditation" charges. I call BS on all that crap but some people really buy into it. Honestly though, if I have to sit before a jury and my gun gets flashed all over a court room, it probably shouldn't have skulls all over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom