• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Was the barrel heavy or light? It makes a difference. Also, was there a pistol brace involved and if so was it shouldered? Was the magazine a shortie ten rounder clip or was it a standard capacity? Lastly...who did the negligent discharger vote for? Enquiring minds want to know.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Was the barrel heavy or light? It makes a difference. Also, was there a pistol brace involved and if so was it shouldered? Was the magazine a shortie ten rounder clip or was it a standard capacity? Enquiring minds want to know.

More importantly, how many days did the owner have to wait before eventually taking possession of that firearm? Obviously if the waiting period had been 30 days instead of 7 days or NO days, that never would have happened. Or something.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    That's gotta hurt through both feet. Makes you wonder if Insurance pays for this or lawsuit with Judgement (which means Good Luck Collecting)
    or something. It's gonna be perhaps $25k or $50k for this surgery / repair? What if he never walks correct again? Several $Million?
    I'm pretty sure I don't have insurance like that.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    That's gotta hurt through both feet. Makes you wonder if Insurance pays for this or lawsuit with Judgement (which means Good Luck Collecting)
    or something. It's gonna be perhaps $25k or $50k for this surgery / repair? What if he never walks correct again? Several $Million?
    I'm pretty sure I don't have insurance like that.

*****People in McLean have insurance like that fo sho. I go there for Katies Cars and Coffee when they have car shows. Lots of fun. Really nice cars, and nice people - not all from McLean, but still nice.

Being shot through the foot would suck, shot through both feet would suck at *least* twice as much. Depending on where the bullet went through, there's a good chance that person will not walk normally again, regardless of surgery, etc.. The foot is very complicated and it's movement or lack thereof affects the entire kinetic chain, how one walks, balances, and a bunch of other stuff. Feet have a huge influence on your health insofar as assisting locomotion, posture, and even normal orthopedic issues like bunions or arthritis in the big toe are career ending issues for athletes that rely on running, or moving around on their feet, etc...

Being shot through both feet would make even a nice McLean resident pretty pissy even with good insurance. How much it's worth law suit wise I have no idea - Obviously someone who makes their living with their feet could get more of a payment mebbe, versus someone who has a desk job, or a VP candidate used to having her heels up anyway, etc... That's why there are lawyers, and.. podiatrists and that Good Feet Store guy who is on the radio all the time now.

Just a crazy story all around.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    It's a multi-residence structure in Gaithersburg. Walls are mostly balsa wood and tissue paper.

Wife’s friend in Germantown has a next door neighbor who constantly puts screws and nails through her walls in a townhouse. Two pieces of 1/2 inch Sheetrock and a quarter inch air gap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom