• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    CMC AR-15 Lantac 3.5 lbs single stage drop-in trigger on sale for $99. Solid trigger for the price. PA also has the flat version for $99 right now.

http://www.primaryarms.com/cmc-ar-15-ar10-lantac-e-ct1-single-stage-upgrade-trigger-curved-91511
    I realize this is now 2.5 years later, but IMO if you want a drop in trigger, Skip the Lantac and just get the CMC, for two reasons:

1. It didn't come with anti-walk pins, and pins with drop-in triggers tend to walk and fall out. Either send the right pins, or let me know I'm going to need additional parts, but either way is frustrating.

2. It feels A LOT heavier than 3.5 lbs. I put a CMC drop in trigger in another build and it's fantastic - light, crisp, zero creep.

When I ordered mine they were both on sale for $129 and since I'd already gotten the CMC I figured I'd try something different. Next time I'll stick with what I know and just get the CMC.

I'm requesting a return so that I can send it back and get something better/different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom