• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I am looking at getting a bow and am wondering, why is everything in camo!

I HATE camo, would really like to find a black or solid colored compound bow that isn't a mortgage payment. Anyone got any suggestions on a non camo bow that's under 400?

TD

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Bowtech or Diamond make target bows that are black. You can always get some vinyl and cover the limbs!

Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    PSE has non-camo bows. Pick the model you want and they usually have it in black or blue

http://pse-archery.com/

Go to a bow shop, like Autumn Sky Outfitters, shoot all the bows you want and ask them to order it in anything but camo.

My daughter is getting a new camo bow and ASO will accessorize it with hot pink limb savers, pink and black whisker biscuit and a black and pink string. She's not crazy about camo either, but found a way to deal it.

SuperMag

Citizen--not "Subject"
    Nov 30, 2011
    Maryland
    That's because camo is Tha New Paisley. I work in an office, and there are sometimes goobers wearing camo.

I don't have the heart to tell them I can see them.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    The walmarts that sell guns have some 300-400 compounds i saw that were black with red/black strings they look awesome! I think they were bear archery bows but i could be wrong.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Don't hunt and don't think I will. I'm near Aberdeen and the walmart there sells guns, but don't usually see bows. Be interested in a black bear.

I see cabelas has a bow tech black one, thoughts?

TD

agstevens05

Jan 24, 2013
    For the hunters of course. I will be getting into bow hunting. I just bought my first bow. My friend hunts with a bow all the time.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    PSE has non-camo bows. Pick the model you want and they usually have it in black or blue

http://pse-archery.com/

Go to a bow shop, like Autumn Sky Outfitters, shoot all the bows you want and ask them to order it in anything but camo.

My daughter is getting a new camo bow and ASO will accessorize it with hot pink limb savers, pink and black whisker biscuit and a black and pink string. She's not crazy about camo either, but found a way to deal it.

I agree. I'm a basic black guy myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom