• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tangent

Feb 28, 2013
    The Ingleside Neighborhood Association is hosting a 7th District Congressional candidates forum at our January 9th meeting, 7-9pm. There has been confirmation from 14 candidates running for the recently vacant 7th District US House seat. The Special Election Primary will be held February 4, 2020 and the Special Election General Election will be held during the Presidential Primary on April 28, 2020. The candidates will be present to tell you who they are, where they stand on issues, and listen to concerns/issues from our area. It is rare that a seat in congress is this wide open.

It would help to have some pro 2A voices present. It would be better to have a candidate.

tangent

Feb 28, 2013
    Kwesi Mfume? Maya Cummings? Are the voters of the 7th really that stupid? What was the definition of INSANITY?

They are part of this.

All recent searchable headlines.

Former Md. lawmaker Cheryl Glenn charged with bribery, fraud

Former Baltimore Mayor pleads guilty to fraud, tax evasion charges

Feds: Ex-Maryland Del. Tawanna Gaines set up years-long scheme to use campaign funds for personal gain

Ex-Maryland delegate indicted for fraud, bribery in Prince George's County liquor board scandal

Eighth Illegal Alien Accused of Rape in Maryland Was Freed by Sanctuary City

Indicted Maryland senator is stripped of his committee assignments

25 Maryland corrections officers indicted on 236 counts

Former Maryland senator pleads guilty to fraud charges

----

Definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over that didn't work before over and over again

Dang Dawg, you pretty much nailed it. Could use a slight re-write, but that looks like flyer material Not that I can really afford it, but I have a 100 burning a hole in my pocket and could use some exercise. Flyers get cheap if you buy enough. How many households are there in the 7th anyway? Anyone wanna turn this district red? PM me.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    That I recall Mr Mfume, though a liberal, is often an independent thinker. He has often presented outside the box solutions rather than simply parroting the party line.

tangent

Feb 28, 2013
    That I recall Mr Mfume, though a liberal, is often an independent thinker. He has often presented outside the box solutions rather than simply parroting the party line.

Interesting feedback. Do you have a website for him? I like outside the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom