• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I'll probably try to make this one.... I need to pick up some things out of state.

I also want to get the molded ear plugs...do they typically have a vendor down there that does it?

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I went the last show in July. Not sure if they have a vendor that has the molded ear plugs. But they might have them there. 1300 tables it takes me at least four hours to see everything. I've been to many shows there since the very first one. I see more women at this show than other shows I go to. I just don't mean women with their boyfriends or husbands. Women by themselves or two or three together who are buying firearms and accessories. A good thing women interested in firearms.

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    I'll probably try to make this one.... I need to pick up some things out of state.

I also want to get the molded ear plugs...do they typically have a vendor down there that does it?

I went the last show in July. Not sure if they have a vendor that has the molded ear plugs. But they might have them there. 1300 tables it takes me at least four hours to see everything. I've been to many shows there since the very first one. I see more women at this show than other shows I go to. I just don't mean women with their boyfriends or husbands. Women by themselves or two or three together who are buying firearms and accessories. A good thing women interested in firearms.

What is a good price for the molded ear plugs?

Tom602

Jan 9, 2012
    Eastern Shore of MD.
    The lady that does the molded ear plugs is usually setup against the back wall. Takes about a half hour or so. Deb if I remember, she does a nice job and well worth it. I think mine were $30?, it has been a while.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco

$50 or so is what I've heard. To be honest though, never really paid attention.

What is a good price for the molded ear plugs?

I’ve just received confirmation that she will be at the show all 3 days. The price is $60.00 per set. And well worth it!

Pitbull410

Aug 1, 2016
    What can one expect from this type of show? I've been to the timonium and Harrisburg shows and both were a waste of time and money, filled with Chinese garbage ar parts and camo socks.

Will vendors have name brand optics and bolt guns etc to look at?

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I’d like to get there again. I remember seeing lots if Knives there, does anyone know if they sell autos there? Looking for a Benchmade CLA or would settle for a Kershaw Launch. Can’t find a vendor that will ship one to Md.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I’d like to get there again. I remember seeing lots if Knives there, does anyone know if they sell autos there? Looking for a Benchmade CLA or would settle for a Kershaw Launch. Can’t find a vendor that will ship one to Md.

Lots of knife tables, some autos - just not sure if they are the brands you’d like

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Who are the best vendors for magazine selection at this show?

Several mag vendors. Couple seem to focus on AR mags only while some bring quite the variety.

Big room
    - in back right a vendor out of TX with wide Variety of mags, mostly pistol
    - middle of room, couple columns in from right, lots of AR mags

Small room
    - hard to find mags, tend to be $$, center/center
    - one column in from left, 1/3 back good pricing on AR mags (they threw in an extra mag when I approached with ‘several’ and had cash in hand)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016

Last time I went a lady was selling Benchmade knives in the small room, near the center. She had a great selection, though not sure of exact models.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    What can one expect from this type of show? I've been to the timonium and Harrisburg shows and both were a waste of time and money, filled with Chinese garbage ar parts and camo socks.

Will vendors have name brand optics and bolt guns etc to look at?

Never been to Harrisburg show, but Timonium I agree, waste of gas. Chantilly is a large show. I have seen plenty of wood and steel bolt guns, can't speak to the optics there. Usually looking for mags or something new. It's worthwhile to go at least once.

The only issue with the show is the $16.00 entrance fee. Parking can be a bear, I have parked over in the Walmart lot far away from the show. Cabella's is not so far away so I usually go there afterwards.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Volunteering @ MSI booth is free admission .

Joining or renewing NRA or VCDL is free admission .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom