Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Jobs Board

Notices

Old December 16th, 2013, 10:45 PM #41

Mechancial Design/Fabrication

My resume will show a demonstrated history of mechanical engineering solutions as well as HANDS ON fabrication in a machine shop environment operating CNC and manual machines. I am seeking either a mechancial engineering or engineering tech position. I am NON DEGREED. I have 15 years experience.
Feel free to request a resume.

Thanks for the chance to post.

wehtay@yahoo.com
Please use subject header of:
MDShooters
Poopy Fishwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2013, 05:14 AM #42

My company is looking for a former Marine to work as an Executive Assistant for an SES/General Officer in the Pentagon. PM if interested.
Ack Ack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2013, 08:24 PM #43
MSI Executive Member

MSI Executive Member

IT Sales Engineer looking for full time position

15+ years in the IT industry as a sales support engineer.

Prior careers with Microsoft, VMware, and HP with extensive and successful Federal experience. Numerous Microsoft certifications, CompTIA Network+, UMUC Leadership certification.

Send PM for a full resume, LinkedIn profile, references, work history, and references.

Proverbs 17:27-28

NRA Life Member
GOA Member, NAGR Member
SAF Life Member, JPFO Member
NSSF Member, MSRPA Member
MSI Executive Member
MD Designated Collector, Utah CCW

The Patriot Picket
Odi profanum vulgus et arceo

Last edited by EL1227; September 8th, 2017 at 11:06 AM.
EL1227 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2013, 01:19 PM #44
21st Century Hoplite

21st Century Hoplite

Contract for my position lost funds. I've been a Photographer for 35 years, fluid in Adobe Photoshop with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and inDesign. Products and people were my forte'.

Resume and references, (including last employer), upon request.
Attached Images

In my life, I am the first line of defense - Bikebreath

If you could cross a trunk monkey with a roof Korean you would be all set. - Eruby

Last edited by Bikebreath; December 28th, 2013 at 06:40 AM.
Bikebreath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2013, 01:44 PM #45

graduated 2.5 yrs ago with 3.0 gpa-- double major in Political Science and Latin American Studies with a minor in Spanish. I am looking for a policy job or something to do with politics. I have interned on the hill for a summer and spent the past 2.5 years killing it in sales
redhawk_hj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:49 PM #46
Panzerfahrer

Panzerfahrer

Worked at Aberdeen Test Center as a test driver for 14 1/2 years.
Became unemployed October 31, 2013.

Have a class A CDL.

Currently work part time in retail at a "local establishment".

Need something full time, does not have to be a driving position.

Cecil/Harford County area

” Clearly, says Maslack, Vermonters
have a constitutional obligation to arm themselves so that they are
capable of responding to “any situation that may arise”.
treadhead88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2014, 06:27 PM #47

Looking for something new, where I am currently I am maxed out in pay and position with no room to advance, I am a master well driller in Md and De, with experience in water, geo, and environmental.
theneckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2014, 08:10 PM #48

Graduated from UMD with a B.S. in Agriculture and Resource Economics with focus areas in Animal Science and Business Management. While there I interned at a horse rescue for a summer and worked at a liquor store during semesters.

Currently going back to school full time and working part time at a restaurant but need to swap to full time work and part time school after this semester. Current GPA is 3.2, working towards an engineering degree.

Looking for anything full time with a commute possible from Howard County.
terp91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2014, 11:16 PM #49

Have over ten years as a PA- Personal Assistant for private family taking care of both personal and business related matters. Also have several years of experience in technical field (IT help desk, NOC, Satellite controller- along w/ CCNA, Wireless, ITIL, Comp TIA A+ certs).

Looking for another PA role or something similar- involving helping others. Extensive traveling is fine. My strengths: discipline, can-do attitude, organization, leadership-if needed, loyal, tolerance, calm and competent.
Meditator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2014, 10:25 PM #50

Got enough work now so I delete this post.

Last edited by Karl; August 31st, 2014 at 11:46 AM.
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2014, 01:21 PM #51

I'm currently employed but am looking to make a switch. My company is growing rapidly however in a direction I'm not quite on board with.

I have always been curious if my 19 years sales experience could one day lead me to my dream job? The job where I am able to sell what I also enjoy so much in my spare time. GUNS!!!

I have been in shop after locally and thought to myself "if I was behind that counter that customer would be taking out his wallet to pay"

Would this change be a loss to my current income or an improvment?

I would love to learn more about getting involved in gun sales, if anyone had any knowledge to share I would appreciate it
AJRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2014, 07:26 AM #52

42 YO, currently working, but have reached my ceiling with company. My job now has me running and maintaining boats.
Mechanically inclined with some automotive, but mostly marine experience.
Spent most of my adult life in the marine industry. Maintenance, repair, fabrication.
Attention to detail in the yacht business lent to my doing well in home improvement as well.
Good communication skills led me to open a retail boat dealership, which became a top producer in the nation.
Also excelled at home improvement sales in a large firm in the DC/Balt metro area, but living on the shore and doing 3 appointments a day (1 call close) on the western shore burned me out in a couple years.
I would like to get back into sales. I'm diplomatic, motivated and a proven closer.
I am also a USCG licensed Capt with a MD Fishing Guide License, and have been running fishing charters in my off time.
ESRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2014, 04:21 PM #53

Looking for a contract/full time employment.

I have more than 10 years experience as a Network Admin. Available for a senior level helpdesk to a network/system admin role. MS server 2003/2008, Windows XP/7, MAC OS X, BackupExec, patching of servers/workstations, antivirus, wifi, mobile devices, printing environment.

Also does part time photography.
dohc97 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2014, 11:59 PM #54

Laid off a few weeks ago (forgot this thread existed). 18 years experience in the IT field, with the past 15 focused on Cisco Unified Communications products. Lots of experience with DoD VoIP systems in multiple arenas on the contractor side of the fence. Company laid off a bunch of people due to fiscal considerations as a result of the federal sequester.
MJD438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2014, 03:06 AM #55
Hairy Flaccid Member

Location: Holding the line South of Gettysburg in 2A-friendly Carroll County, USA.
Hairy Flaccid Member

Location: Holding the line South of Gettysburg in 2A-friendly Carroll County, USA.
Quite interesting how my 1-2 month contract which had been eagerly and regularly extended for just shy of a year and a half was "completed" shortly after I explained to my boss(and her boss) under seemingly casual questioning a couple pro-2a pictures I'd posted in my cubicle.

I've worked as a degreed/certified Corporate Recruiter and Human Resources Generalist for over 10 years but apparently, my political leanings are no longer compatible with HR "ladies" from Boston and the UK. Too bad given the company in general was a good one and outside the HQ and HR groups, predominantly PRO-2A particularly in the large manufacturing and assembly facilities. Live and learn...it's what I get for momentarily letting down my guard, believing I was among friends and prematurely taking off my face which I keep "in a jar by the door".

If you need an upbeat corporate-side(not sales/account management staffing) recruiter and/or Human Resources Generalist, please let me know. I am in the Gettysburg/Hanover/Westminster/Frederick/Hagerstown region and looking for FT/Direct Hire opportunities with a company that won't be sold and go belly-up in the short run like my last two such positions. I've had to work contracts since 2009 and their lack of heath benefits has been scary given that I have a wife and two daughters. I personally almost never get sick, am hard-working and dependable and can pass whatever pre-employment tests or checks that may be required. Although I have never held a clearance per-se, I believe myself "clearable" as I have no misdemeanor/felony record, have a points-free MD drivers license, worked at Ft. Belvoir during college and throughout USAREUR in Bavaria just thereafter.

I would love to work for a company that does not despise firearms aficionados, especially in their HR group, but would even be willing to go back into the closet about it in order to again provide for my loved ones as an honorable, God-fearing man ought.

"Any nation that draws too great a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

-Thucydides in The History of the Peloponnesian War
llkoolkeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2014, 01:36 PM #56
Honkey Kong

Honkey Kong

I'm an automotive technician/ service writer. I have 7 years experience in the industry, and am willing to switch careers. I need to find something fast, I am a hard worker and am willing to put in 50+ hours a week in. PM or email me for my resume. wmccargish@gmail.com
Old April 3rd, 2014, 12:13 PM #57

Job Seeker

I, and a few close friends/family, are looking for side work. I have done basic plumbing jobs for friends and family. I have changed out faucets, kitchen sinks, pedestal sinks, installed a (basic) filter system in my own home, replaced/installed a number of toilets. Depending on how big of the job a few of us have helped to remodel bathrooms and perform other miscellaneous jobs/tasks. We have done peel-stick tile floors, moved furniture (antique in age and new), installed ceiling fans in existing light fixtures, gutter guards and many other tasks.

We are based in the southern MD area around Chaptico and work in the La Plata area. We are willing to help with just about anything.

My email is: whitewhale056@hotmail.com otherwise just message me on here and I'll check it from time to time.
WhiteWhale056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2014, 09:53 PM #58

I am a photographer an illustrator with lots of computer and customer service experience, as well as live/stage audio visual tech experience. I have back poblems, so construction an the like are out. I'm familiar with many firearms and very open to something in that field, a shop or the like. I live in Hagerstown. I'll take what I can get, as things have been slow and I need some income.

Email me at MikeKelleyPhotography@gmail.com or PM.

I am also available for photography projects, portraits, weddings, commercial, product, and just about anything else. Contact me with what you need. And I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Last edited by HazyDayz; July 18th, 2014 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Autocorrect.
HazyDayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2014, 08:43 PM #59
DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

Laid Off 7/22 Telecommunications Cabling Project Manager

I have been in the telecommunications cabling world since 1998, I have been a technician, NEC Phone System programmer and trainer, I have been a Project Manager. I have experience doing take-offs, responding to RFP/RFQ, working with GC. I can design build non specific requirements. I follow BICSI standards, I pride myself on communication and keeping customers in the loop.

If you have any leads please feel free to PM me here.

thanks

James
jrumann59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2014, 12:57 PM #60

I have been in customer service , sales and management since 1995. I am desperately seeking new employment.
I am very eager to learn , this old dog does not have a problem learning new tricks.
Please PM me if interested or know anyone hiring . Thanks in advance. My email is sunsetandy007@yahoo.com

oldman12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > General > Jobs Board