• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Okay was kind of wondering if there was a way to make a calendar that would be solely related to our area and general members. That way instead of going site to site or searching thru gunshowtrader that sometimes doesn't list the smaller shows in the area like peachbottom just as and example. This way it a simple quick check kind of like our IP Map. And would also keep members on the site. Should help avoid the confusion of the Next show threads. Just an idea and would have no clue if possible but I had the thought awhile ago and seeing some of the newer gun show threads seems kind of relevant.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Okay was kind of wondering if there was a way to make a calendar that would be solely related to our area and general members. That way instead of going site to site or searching thru gunshowtrader that sometimes doesn't list the smaller shows in the area like peachbottom just as and example. This way it a simple quick check kind of like our IP Map. And would also keep members on the site. Should help avoid the confusion of the Next show threads. Just an idea and would have no clue if possible but I had the thought awhile ago and seeing some of the newer gun show threads seems kind of relevant.

There is a Calendar feature to the forum and some functions to add to it. I just don't know if that is a calendar that only I can see if I add to it or everyone can. You could ask the Admin about this.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011

If a gun show calendar was created with the top pics being awesome guns I would totally jump in on that GB and I try to avoid group buys like the plague.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom