• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    ok,i took it apart and found out the problem was user error. When i put the piston back together the first time, the piston ring wasnt seated on the piston properly. i fixed that and it works fine now

Glad it was simple. I was having some issues with my A391, and it turned out that I had to take a dremel with a drill bit to the gas ports to clean out all the carbon that was built up on them. I know I had several thousands of rounds through the gun since I shoot all my clays with it, except for trap.

When it it is time to replace it, I will be debating between the A400 and the Benelli Sport. Less recoil from the gas gun, but the Benelli is just so much easier to keep working. I mean, what the heck is this that I have to clean the Beretta out once a decade. Too much work. lol

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    Glad it was simple. I was having some issues with my A391, and it turned out that I had to take a dremel with a drill bit to the gas ports to clean out all the carbon that was built up on them. I know I had several thousands of rounds through the gun since I shoot all my clays with it, except for trap.

When it it is time to replace it, I will be debating between the A400 and the Benelli Sport. Less recoil from the gas gun, but the Benelli is just so much easier to keep working. I mean, what the heck is this that I have to clean the Beretta out once a decade. Too much work. lol

lol :D:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom