• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I'll pass, as with all the others, maybe even more so because they will be embarrassing local attention whores.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I'll pass, as with all the others, maybe even more so because they will be embarrassing local attention whores.

I use to watch Orange County and Beverly Hills versions, no others. The wealth of some in the Beverly Hills version is just something fascinating to watch. One most memorable clip to me was when Vanderpump had to go to the DMV, or as Maryland calls it MVA. She was sitting in the typical room with a herd of people and stated someting to the effect how annoyed she was having to wait with "regular" people. I can't recall the word she used for regular :D

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I use to watch Orange County and Beverly Hills versions, no others. The wealth of some in the Beverly Hills version is just something fascinating to watch. One most memorable clip to me was when Vanderpump had to go to the DMV, or as Maryland calls it MVA. She was sitting in the typical room with a herd of people and stated someting to the effect how annoyed she was having to wait with "regular" people. I can't recall the word she used for regular :D

Like I said not interested. Can't wait till one shows when the SHTF

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    I am going to sue Bravo for racism, whites are totally under represented in the HWOP. Certainly not a good representation of Potmac housewives.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I am going to sue Bravo for racism, whites are totally under represented in the HWOP. Certainly not a good representation of Potmac housewives.

It is strange. I watched the trailer. The group was somewhere a drag queen was performing and he/she asked where they were from. The entire group proudly screams "Potomac", and the drag queen replies, you look like you're from SE DC. :lol2: Then some more of the preview goes in to the women arguing how black one another is.. oh my.. I'm really sure that is the real Potomac :D

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

2010 census shows Potomac with a black population of less than 5%.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    If they aren't members of Congressional Country Club they are just wannabe's in Potomac.

****Oh I dunno. Plenty of money, including some of the older family money in Potomac, living in the kinds of residences that other people in Potomac wonder who they are.. wouldn't be caught dead at Congressional and prefer going to Woodmont Country Club in Rockville instead. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom