Attachments

• pl-mini-odg-001.jpg
      pl-mini-odg-001.jpg
      46.2 KB · Views: 622

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Nice. My wife was planning to get me one for christmas. I'll pass the deal along to her :D

Green wouldnt have been first choice but at that discount i dont care.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Picked up some for gifts. Got the combos with the extra edc pocket light for like 2 or 3 bucks more. They also threw in 2 different mini lights for free.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I bought two of the combos with 2 penlights instead of one, which was a few dollars more. They threw in a rechargable keychain sized light.

Quantity: 2
    Item: PL-MINI 2 OD Green Bundle,O-PLMINI2-ODG#O-I3T-ODG#i3T-DT#1
    ID Number:
    Price: $66.93 USD
    _
    Quantity: 1
    Item: i1R 2 Eos Kit,i1r-2-kit#gift
    ID Number:
    Price: $0.00 USD
    _
    Subtotal $133.86 USD

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Hope this goes on sale too
    https://www.olightstore.com/baldr-pro.html

My GF's shooting really improves with the laser option

You get your wish. They're having a 'Black Friday' sale, started today and goes for 5 days.

Mini pistol lights on sale again (not $55 like before, but you get your choice of color):

https://www.olightstore.com/olight-pl-mini-2-black-1.html

Full size pistol light & laser:

https://www.olightstore.com/baldr-pro.html

Same bundled with a AA penlight (UV penlight if you choose the gray pistol light):

https://www.olightstore.com/baldrpro-bundle.html

AR light, MLok mount with picatinny option:

https://www.olightstore.com/odin-mini.html

Same with a flashlight bundle:

https://www.olightstore.com/odin-mini-bundle.html

They add more free stuff if your cart goes over certain amounts. Don't ask how I know this. :lol:

Ordered the odin mini combo on cyber Monday and received it today. I was not expecting it so soon, they said lead time of 2+ weeks due to the rona. I never received a shipping notification and my order status still say being fulfilled.

Man this thing is bright. I was kind of disappointed at first but after charging it for a while it got really bright. Apparently it vibrates when the battery is low, never heard of such a feature on a flashlight and didn't see this anywhere in the documentation. It stopped vibrating after I charged it.

I really like this light and will be buying more of their products.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Ordered the odin mini combo on cyber Monday and received it today. I was not expecting it so soon, they said lead time of 2+ weeks due to the rona. I never received a shipping notification and my order status still say being fulfilled.

Man this thing is bright. I was kind of disappointed at first but after charging it for a while it got really bright. Apparently it vibrates when the battery is low, never heard of such a feature on a flashlight and didn't see this anywhere in the documentation. It stopped vibrating after I charged it.

I got one too but thought it would be brighter.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

I had the same experience, no notification and no tracking info, package arrived today. That was not what happened during the previous sale. Seems like they devoted all their resources into filling and shipping orders rather than updating the web site. I'm not complaining.

I got one of everything I listed above. So far I'm pretty happy with the quality of the product and the packaging is a cut above the usual stuff too.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I got one too but thought it would be brighter.

Did you charge it completely first? When not fully charged there are 4 different power levels that it steps through to save battery life.

If so, when you tried it out, did you attach the tailcap switch, or did you test it by pressing the silver contact button without the switch?

If you press the silver button it has a low power setting. To get full brightness you have to depress the button as far as it will go. If you attach the remote switch you should get full brightness, if the light is fully charged.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Did you charge it completely first? When not fully charged there are 4 different power levels that it steps through to save battery life.

If so, when you tried it out, did you attach the tailcap switch, or did you test it by pressing the silver contact button without the switch?

If you press the silver button it has a low power setting. To get full brightness you have to depress the button as far as it will go. If you attach the remote switch you should get full brightness, if the light is fully charged.

All the above. I'm probably used to the warrior turbo honestly.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    All the above. I'm probably used to the warrior turbo honestly.

Ok, I just looked and that seems pretty awesome :).

But, for something intended to be used in a hallway or down the stairs, I think the odin mini is far more than bright enough. I just took it out on my back deck, and it lights up my backyard, and two neighbor's yards behind me. About an acre or so of land.

I think now I want the warrior turbo too though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom