• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    No seat belt, drunk driving, pot, if I followed your clues.

Not nice, but not a terrorist (unless I got the wrong person, all back to 2013 - 2015).

Burglary, battery, felony intent to distribute heroin, violation of parole, etc.
    Stuff back to the ‘80s.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Wow, looked up the guy ...

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/p...cle_a5d31879-ffc5-5ada-87da-b8d738f7c46d.html

Public safety officials also found "a series of documents" in the container that indicated the devices and handgun likely belonged to Alan Bruce Chmurny, a scientist who died by suicide by ingesting cyanide in open court in Howard County on Sept. 12, 2001, according to the release and online court records.

Chmurny was charged in June 2000 with several counts of assault, as well as stalking, harassment, burglary and malicious destruction of property after an employee of Oceanix Biosciences, the company that Chmurny was vice president of at the time, accused him of pouring mercury into the heating and air conditioning vents of her car in an attempt to poison her, according to previous stories published by The Frederick News-Post.

Chmurny left several threatening messages for the woman at and inside her car before his arrest, including at least one that mentioned a bomb, according to the previous stories.

Other details here ...

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-alan-chmurny-20190325-story.html

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom