• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I'd be interested if you found some NOS bushings. My barrel measures ~0.494" in diameter (the compensator site says it changed at some point). I'll keep an eye out as well.

Good to know, thanks!

I didn’t think to measure mine. If I find any, I’ll post back here or drop you a PM

Jul 1, 2012
    I've been looking around a bit for a barrel bushing... there seem to be a few available for ~$25 EA, used. I'd like to find a new one, but haven't come across any in stock, yet. There is a listing for a new Polish one (out of stock) that has a promising review regarding correcting low/left point of impact.

There do seem to be new-production compensators available that drop-in in place of the bushing. (I know not everyone likes these). So far that's the only way I've found to get a new-production replacement barrel bushing.

Maybe that guy can be convinced to modify his CNC machine to cut this as a barrel bushing instead of a full compensator... or you could grab a hacksaw and start cutting :)

I remain unconvinced that this will work on an M57 "out of the box" though since the recoil spring caps are different sizes, as are the holes in the barrel bushing that accommodate them.

Attachments

• cap.jpg
      cap.jpg
      34.9 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads