• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shane762

Jan 2, 2011
    New Market, MD
    Tell me about it. I'm visiting MD in early March for a wedding. Im already planning some rofo chicken, pastores Italian cold cut, Dominick's cheesesteak, and crabs from conrads before I head back to mexican/bbq land.:D
    When I lived in Oklahoma there were a couple of times I had family members next day subs to me from Capriottis in Elkton. You can get good sandwiches in the world but you can't get a proper sub south of the Susquahanna.

mesmithwesson

Jan 8, 2013
    I know that there is currently one in Urbana but a sign went up this morning at the former BP station on 85 next to Shockley Honda. This station suddenly closed over a month ago and was not sure why but this appears to be the answer!! Good fried chicken that is close to home!!

There goes the touchless car wash.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    royal farms attracts the worst people from the neighborhoods. they also become a local stop and rob regardless of where they are in the state. The place smells like grimey chicken and always has some random sketchy person standing outside. And they have the worst customer service of all convenience stores.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    royal farms attracts the worst people from the neighborhoods. they also become a local stop and rob regardless of where they are in the state. The place smells like grimey chicken and always has some random sketchy person standing outside. And they have the worst customer service of all convenience stores.

But Dat chiken doe. :drool:

rohankmalik

Nov 26, 2016
    I'm actually happy about this. That BP was so dirty most of the time. I had a Royal Farms near me at college. I loved being able to get good chicken at odd hours.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I love Royal Farms chicken but does the Sheetz up there still serve the Watson's Chicken since the restaurant itself went out of business? That was some good sheet.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Any idea when its opening?
    The old BP had a carwash. Did they tear the car wash building down?

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    When I lived in Oklahoma there were a couple of times I had family members next day subs to me from Capriottis in Elkton. You can get good sandwiches in the world but you can't get a proper sub south of the Susquahanna.

Yes you can, Capriottis has stores on Kent Island and in Annapolis, now. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom