• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Has anyone spoken with Ed Shell recently? I was looking at their website and it looks like they may not be offering training anymore. It's just links to information, etc. I hope they're still offering classes in Louisa.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Hi all.

Thank you for your interest, but yes, we've suspended training and are not currently scheduling students.

I had a zoning issue come up this summer at the two main farms I use in central VA, plus I have been experiencing some health issues that will have me out of action for a while.

Very sorry I cannot help at this time. Dan Newberry at Bang Steel, down near Roanoke, is a good guy and I'd suggest checking with him.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Hi all.

Thank you for your interest, but yes, we've suspended training and are not currently scheduling students.

I had a zoning issue come up this summer at the two main farms I use in central VA, plus I have been experiencing some health issues that will have me out of action for a while.

Very sorry I cannot help at this time. Dan Newberry at Bang Steel, down near Roanoke, is a good guy and I'd suggest checking with him.

Hope your health rebounds, Ed. It would also be nice if the pesky zoning issues go away so we could avail ourselves of your wisdom when you feel better.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Ed, take care of yourself. That's first and foremost. Hopefully you can get your zoning issues rectified and be back up and running ASAP.

Take Care!

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Ed thanks for checking in. I hope to see you again some day. Shooting aside your willingness to share your knowledge and experience on many subjects is always appreciated. Hope you get well soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Ed, best of luck to you in beating the health issue and getting your zoning issues squared away. Do what is best for you.

I'll always appreciate the time you took answering my PM's regarding potential rifle buys I was contemplating.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I will say without a doubt that whenever Ed posts something on this forum, I learn something new.
    Get well soon Ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom