• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Disagree. Stag would have better served the 2A by telling folks in plain English exactly how many jobs and exactly how many dollars were being taken out of the local economy due to the Democrat Party.

That is what people need to hear. Pro-mag had issues with colorado and the politicians basically said they did not have to leave and the company said if our products are banned here yes we do.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    A good friend ordered two rifles from Stag almost two months ago, now. Stag says they're going to get them out the door soon, now. Doesn't sound like they're prioritizing those direct sale fulfillments, compared to getting the heck out of Dodge.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Your friend should cancel those orders. IMO, Stag is not putting together a quality AR.

I tend to agree, in broad terms... but he's a lefty and got frustrated trying to find anyone else to take his money for a ready-to-go couple of guns. He doesn't have time to dig around for parts and do the build - though I guarantee that if he could swing the logistics, he'd consider spending a day in your shop to be pretty much like visiting the Gun Pope at the Vatigun. Where else can he buy a lefty AR15 and AR10?

longgunnewb

Textbook Libertarian
    Feb 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    In a rational world, that comment would be from a satirical troll. But that's your liberal east coast folks for you. Love her handle: "Well Educated Liberal." Pretty much sums it all up. I do like how she asserts an alternate reality, though. Hillary is her president! *sigh*

After looking on the account history I am 80% certain it is a troll account. It is either an elite level troll or it is a dyed in the wool liberal that lives in the perfect echo chamber.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    After looking on the account history I am 80% certain it is a troll account. There is a ~20% chance I am wrong though. It is either an elite level troll or it is a dyed in the wool liberal that lives in the perfect echo chamber.

She has to be a troll. "She" hits on all the absolutely ridiculous liberal talking points. It's fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom