• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    I have been seeing a lot of buzz about this new firearm. Looks interesting and was wondering if anyone has seen or handled one. Also does anyone know of any IPs have submitted it to the roster yet?

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I like what I see too... grip shape of a CZ with the FCG of a 1911.. should be a thing of beauty!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    from what I can tell and have read it's a very nice handgun. could see myself with 1 in the future. :-)

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I like what I see too... grip shape of a CZ with the FCG of a 1911.. should be a thing of beauty!!

That's the exact opposite of what I want. Give me 2011 grip ergonomics with a tactical sport orange trigger. Those are the best attributes of each in my experience

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    That's the exact opposite of what I want. Give me 2011 grip ergonomics with a tactical sport orange trigger. Those are the best attributes of each in my experience

Well...truth be told, I want a staccato P too...

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?239520&p=5694855#post5694855

There's another thread with pics and videos from last November. Here's the last update I read on cz-usa.com back in April:

https://www.guns.com/news/2020/03/25/covid-19-closures-force-some-gun-makers-to-pause-production

Kansas-based CZ-USA announced this week that an Emergency Order closes their facilities in Kansas City, until at least April 23. Likewise, their subsidiary Dan Wesson Firearms facility in Norwich, New York was closed under similar circumstances late last week due to an order from New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

“For the next 30 days, production and shipment delays are inevitable,” said the company in a statement. “We apologize for the inconvenience we know this will cause — we hold our nation’s Second Amendment rights to be sacred and are very concerned about the impact that emergency orders will have on our customers. We will work diligently to deliver products as soon as legally possible while maintaining social responsibility and compliance with government orders.”

Maybe Dan @ BBP/MEF can give us more recent update?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I'm hearing that they should be available towards the end of this year.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom