• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Hello All,

First of all, I feel as though I owe this forum an apology. You see, I've been lurking here for years, but never registered. I did so because I was active duty military, and my wife and I were not planning on staying here more than a few years. Well, plans change and now we are settling down here. I ETSed the middle of last year, having honorably served 10 years and a day. Happy to be out, but proud to have served. Not really thrilled to be living in such a crowded BLUE state, but this is where all our stuff is, so I guess we are stuck here for now. So now I'm registering. Sorry it took me so long.

I have varied interests in firearms (in other words I buy more random guns than I probably should), and enjoy doing some fairly limited gunsmithing at home. I mostly shot glocks and M4s/AR15s for work, so I have some of those and try to train regularly with them. I also have a random assortment of "project guns," lever action rifles, a PSR type bolt gun I recently built out of a savage action, a shotgun or two, more pistols, etc. I mention the PSR because I recently got into longer distance shooting. I just joined Peacemaker National Training Center, and my marksmanship goals for the new year are all related to being able to reliably hit targets out to 1000 yards. I'd also be interested in trying my hand at 3 gun, and perhaps a pistol competition or two.

Looking forward to getting to know all the posters here.

Cheers,
    Eric

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Welcome!

You going to do the NG or Reserve thing for the next 10?
    Thanks!

I am undecided on NG or Reserve. Work keeps me pretty busy, and I'm still gathering all my paperwork together for my disability claim. I am pretty beat up from the first decade, so I'm not sure I can do a second. I was offered a med board, but would have had to have reenlisted or extended, and I sort of had a dream job lined up. On the other hand, if we end up in a real war or get attacked again, I'll definitely go back in.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join our fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics