• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    My employer just sent this video out as part of a holiday safety notice.

So many things with this get my blood boiling from the over the top attempts at generating FUD to the suggestion that I look for a Fire Extinguisher or broom if I want to fight back.

Given the undisputed fact that those intent on doing evil will obtain the necessary tools to do so, this video basically represents the desired outcome of the radical left.

:mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54:

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    They have been trying to sell this no gun defense BS for years.

Use a stapler, a chair or a fire extinguisher to attack the attacker. Or hide. Or run. :sad20:

Sickening. To me, it almost equates office workers to convicts. When it gets ugly, you gotta fight, f**k or hit the wall.

I am blessed to work out of my house. If an armed intruder violates my work place it will be interesting.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Any company that refuses to allow it's employees the right to defend themselves properly during work hours should accept 100% financial liability for your safety.
    If you get killed your family gets a big check. (at least as much as Freddy Gray's family got)

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    That was some top notch comedy. Notice anything missing? I noticed all of the shooters appear to be caucasian and there were no "assault" weapons in the video.

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    lol at 2:46 "stay behind me, I can get us out!" (thinks to himself, "she makes a great human shield, since the shooter is behind me.....")

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    lol at 2:46 "stay behind me, I can get us out!" (thinks to himself, "she makes a great human shield, since the shooter is behind me.....")

Boy is this going to pay off later on......after the shock and therapy are over with. :lol2:

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    My employer just sent this video out as part of a holiday safety notice.

So many things with this get my blood boiling from the over the top attempts at generating FUD to the suggestion that I look for a Fire Extinguisher or broom if I want to fight back.

Given the undisputed fact that those intent on doing evil will obtain the necessary tools to do so, this video basically represents the desired outcome of the radical left.

:mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54: :mad54:

My take away? Once people are hiding in place, if the murder wants to get more victims, say you are the police department and watch them come to you...

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    My take away? Once people are hiding in place, if the murder wants to get more victims, say you are the police department and watch them come to you...
    I've been thinking about this recently. You've taken out the baddie you could see and then hear people saying 'police drop your weapons!'

How ready are you going to be to drop them and stand up unarmed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom