• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Coriolis effect during high sunspot periods when shooting too close to an underground iron mine while the government is doing weather control tests through ultra low frequency communication with submarines. That's why I never shoot steel-core ammo.
    Dang....and I though my scope having black stuff in it was bad...

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Some days I don't shoot as well as I normally do. Then I switch back to shooting right handed.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Some days I don't shoot as well as I normally do. Then I switch back to shooting right handed.

Somedays I don't shoot as well as I normally do. Then I switch back to shooting left handed - even though I'm right handed. Leeann laughs.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    frabz-i-am-not-left-handed-1aa4b4.jpg

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I use both eyes. That way there's less confusion...

AGC had an action shotgun practice session the other week that involved shooting shotgun left handed around a barricade. Until then, I had never even mounted a long gun on the left. It was very weird, especially under the timer, figuring out which eye was on target:innocent0

(well, :rolleyes: I guess technically they were both on target...it was weird figuring out which one was looking over the shotgun to be on target...:o)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    AGC had an action shotgun practice session the other week that involved shooting shotgun left handed around a barricade. Until then, I had never even mounted a long gun on the left. It was very weird, especially under the timer, figuring out which eye was on target:innocent0

(well, :rolleyes: I guess technically they were both on target...it was weird figuring out which one was looking over the shotgun to be on target...:o)
    Have to admit, I don't shoot shotgun. The only one I have is a turkey gun with a red dot. I shoot everything I own with both eyes open, even my compound bow.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Have to admit, I don't shoot shotgun. The only one I have is a turkey gun with a red dot. I shoot everything I own with both eyes open, even my compound bow.

I have a hard time remembering to keep Ol' Lefty open :o I know I should do it...and I can do it...but :shrug: old habits...

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    what about people who think your group is too big, except you are shooting to a shot timer and they are taking their sweet ass time?

Dantheman

Jan 26, 2011
    What are some of your favorite reasons people say they can't get a good group. i'll give a couple i've heard over the years at the range.

i have a massive penis and it makes it hard to lay down consistently
    my boobs get in the way

These are the two I use most often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom