• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Did a pawn shop crawl yesterday and found a cool little shop in Martinsburg that had a lot of C+R stuff in a little museum and some stuff for sale. Probably not worth a 100 mile round trip but if you get up this way...

J+R's Things & Stuff and Pawn
    108 N Queen St
    Martinsburg WV

Tues-Fri 10-6pm
    Saturday 10-5pm

Sorry I don't have a better description of the firearms, I honestly don't know most of what I was looking at. They had a lot of pre war military and civilian long guns and some pistols. They did have a 9mm broom handle and a handful of other small C+R pistols.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    My sister-in-law lives near Berkley Springs. There is a nice pawn shop at 'the' traffic light in town that I've picked up a few rifles from over the years, pawnwv.com. Only a little bit of C&R stuff, but good prices.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Gibbs has been based in Martinsburg forever. Bet there are more than a few milsurps in and about that area. Lost my respect for Val Forgett Jr some years ago when he showed up at the Antique Arms Show in Timonium with Khyber Pass "Long Lees" and was passing them off as the real deal. Turned my stomach.

BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    My sister-in-law lives near Berkley Springs. There is a nice pawn shop at 'the' traffic light in town that I've picked up a few rifles from over the years, pawnwv.com. Only a little bit of C&R stuff, but good prices.

It is a nice shop, I picked up five used Beretta 92 mags for $40. They looked like police trade in's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom