• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Odiferous Maximus

Feb 16, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Not to thread-jack this...but Marty has taxpayer-funded armed security since he's now a candidate for President...and I'm pretty sure that his judge wife also has some guns in proximity to her at most times...you know, because their lives are more important than those of the common rabble.

Old Marty O was pissed, but wouldn't mention his failure in Md to reduce "gun violence".

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/06/evaluating_the_lefts_madness_on_gun_control.html

Of course that idiot won't mention his past. He did nothing but, make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to exercise their rights. The criminals could care less about these or any other laws. What pisses me off is that no one ever calls this pompous ass out in public on his continued failures and screw ups. All his lies and ******** just continue to go unchallenged. The media paints a completely different reality that we as Marylander's know is wrong. Owemalley, Hillary and Obummer seem to be made of teflon. Nothing they do or say ever seems to "stick". They all walk around spewing their nonsense and the sheeple of this state and the country just keep right on listening. The dumbing down of our society has reached epic proportion. I feel terrible for my children and grand children that this is the world I'll be leaving behind for them.
    End rant here.......:mad54::mad54::mad54:

Objee

Oct 3, 2013
    Not to thread-jack this...but Marty has taxpayer-funded armed security since he's now a candidate for President..

I don't believe that's true.

The Secret Service does provide protection to major presidential candidates, but only within 120 days of the election.

http://www.secretservice.gov/protection.shtml

Neither would apply to former Governor O'Malley.

If you have a link showing he has taxpayer-funded armed security, I'd love to see it.

Odiferous Maximus

Feb 16, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I don't believe that's true.

The Secret Service does provide protection to major presidential candidates, but only within 120 days of the election.

http://www.secretservice.gov/protection.shtml

Neither would apply to former Governor O'Malley.

If you have a link showing he has taxpayer-funded armed security, I'd love to see it.

Okay, I stand corrected. The point I (poorly) tried to make was that "they" get to protect themselves while "we" don't.

Here's a revision:

If O'Malley is still a major candidate within 120 days of the election, he will receive taxpayer-funded armed security.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It looks like he's going to run on a platform where gun control is a major "selling point". He's an idiot. This is poison even in most heavily democratic States. Sell it, Marty, sell it.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    It looks like he's going to run on a platform where gun control is a major "selling point". He's an idiot. This is poison even in most heavily democratic States. Sell it, Marty, sell it.

He didn't accomplish much that would please the left and sit well with voters. His other major accomplishments seem to be raising taxes. The powers that control Democratic politics will never let him get the nomination.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA

I heard a good commentary the other week where they said that pro-gunners are more pro-gun then antis are anti. In other words, more pro-gun people care about guns then antis care about guns.

Anthony Brown's campaign is a good example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom