• Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I thought he was a football player or something at first. :shrug:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    It's cool, anti-gun left has a new brain-damaged puppet to push more 2A infringement. He can rest in peace with giffords carrying on his legacy of civil rights infringement.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Let the keening and the hand-wringing begin anew.

The scabs will be torn open, and the emotion will flow, as if it happened yesterday.

Dame Sarah will be devastated all over again, and Bloomberg will ride his white Escalade to the rescue.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Let the keening and the hand-wringing begin anew.

The scabs will be torn open, and the emotion will flow, as if it happened yesterday.

Dame Sarah will be devastated all over again, and Bloomberg will ride his white Escalade to the rescue.

Obama will probably make an emotional public tribute to push gun control. Timed to coincide with another damning revelation about the IRS, Benghazi, Obamacare, or one of the other "smidgen-less" corruption scandals. Unlike a few weeks ago, when he failed to publicly commemorate the triumph and anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing. Agendas and priorities.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Sarah's going to do what she does.

Met her very briefly, was an interesting few minutes.

Oh? Do tell about those interesting few minutes.

Was a few years back when we still living in Va, my mom was managing commercial properties out in Ballston Commons. Brady's were either leasing/renting space in one of my mom's properties and we happened to run into Mrs. Brady and a few decently sized guys in suits.

We made small talk, and she was somewhat pleasant, until she noticed my Stag Arms shirt. After that the conversation ended pretty quickly and her demeanor changed (and not for the better) before leaving. It wasn't around breakfast time, but I think I may have pee'd in her Wheaties some.

Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    I won't give this gun grabber any respect, and don't care who he "did" work for. I'm sure the left showed Charlton Heston respect after his death right?

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    RIP James Brady and also RIP to all the law abiding people that died because they were not allowed to defend themselves and their love ones with a gun that might have otherwise still be here.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    RIP James Brady and also RIP to all the law abiding people that died because they were not allowed to defend themselves and their love ones with a gun that might have otherwise still be here.

:thumbsup:

The more dangerous Brady(Sarah) is still alive to attack the gun owners. She will find more spotlight action now.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Was a few years back when we still living in Va, my mom was managing commercial properties out in Ballston Commons. Brady's were either leasing/renting space in one of my mom's properties and we happened to run into Mrs. Brady and a few decently sized guys in suits.

We made small talk, and she was somewhat pleasant, until she noticed my Stag Arms shirt. After that the conversation ended pretty quickly and her demeanor changed (and not for the better) before leaving. It wasn't around breakfast time, but I think I may have pee'd in her Wheaties some.

I hope you took a dump in her fruitloops as well. :thumbsup:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Good point. Who speaks for all those in the latter category?

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    :thumbsup:

The more dangerous Brady(Sarah) is still alive to attack the gun owners. She will find more spotlight action now.
    Yeah, but at least she can't trot her wheelchair bound husband out like a dog and pony show to drum up support for her cause.

I agree with the person who said that they'll complain that Jim's life was cut short due to health issues related to the shooting. I mean, that's a given. It is tragic what happened to him and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but at the end of the day we're talking about what resulted from the actions of one deranged man, not the gun itself.

DaveP

Jan 27, 2013
    St. Marys county

MAybe she is more of a Colt fan?:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom