• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    I was there Saturday afternoon, sure its small, but was good to go and support the show, met some of the folks at the MSI booth. The shops that were there were all great people to get to meet, and for me I was lucky enough to find exactly what I was looking for with the help of Hendershots and Foxs. Lots of nice older guns at the Collectors table. Hopefully it will get bigger in years to come but for the price of admission where else are you going to go and spend time with so many likeminded people.

Thank you for stopping by the booth! I hope I said hi. (I was the only female within a 50 mile radius wearing an MSI shirt.)

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    By the time we left the NRA had 2 new members, Holsinger sold some good beef jerky and MSI finally got the donation I keep meaning to send.

Are you the guy that dropped off *that check*?? If so, thank you from the bottom of my heart -- you're the reason the afternoon team beat the morning team. :D

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Does anyone know the legalities of taking a AR15 to a gun show in Pa ( me being a MD resident ) to sell ? Is there any problem with this>?

Thanks for any info.

Turbo2Point4

Feb 19, 2012
    my understanding is, if its a regulated ar, it must be done through a FFL, if its an HBAR that was treated as C&C, you can do C&C.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    my understanding is, if its a regulated ar, it must be done through a FFL, if its an HBAR that was treated as C&C, you can do C&C.

Between two MD residents (same state). If he wants to sell any firearm to a PA resident, it must go through an FFL per federal law.

Glad I went to the Oaks, PA gun show!
    They had plenty of powder, mags, drums, ammo (and I mean all kinds of ammo), 80% receivers and prices weren't too outrageous.
    Did I mention that there was a high percentage of attractive and educated women there too (25%-35%)?
    I know what you're thinking......and No!
    This number doesn't include those that don't meet all 3 of the listed criteria. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom