• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    I know, yet another AR. But it's on-sale at PSA right now for $830.

Advertised with a heavy barrel and seems to have some other good features (15" M-Lok rail, B5 SOPMOD stock and grip) for the money.

I am not in the market, but seems to be a good MD-legal option if they exclude the mag.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    For $830, it seems like it's worth a go in this market. IWI has had pretty good quality control.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    IWI makes excellent battle tested firearms. Their customer service is great too.

I guess "4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium HB" means Heavy barrel? Here is says heavy barrel: https://www.classicfirearms.com/iwi...r-15-rifle-16-barrel-223-5-56nato-30rd-black/

:party29:

MSRP is $899. A little higher than some other products, but I would not hesitate to recommend any IWI product, I have a few. In fact, at $899 this could be the cheapest IWI rifle on the market, lol.

HarryLogan

HarryLogan, also known as MesWoore
    Jan 16, 2020
    Palmetto State Armory said that they won't ship this to the state of Maryland.

Last edited:

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Get with your local gun store and have them order you one. Palmetto and other companies don't or won't get into the weeds with MD gun laws/for the the juice isn't worth the squeeze. Might not get the gun at that price but if you want it...get it, if it can be purchased in MD a gun store can order it for you.

HarryLogan

HarryLogan, also known as MesWoore
    Jan 16, 2020
    Thanks. I'm guessing it is impossible to get now, though. They probably never even had it in their inventory to begin with.

dkim73

Feb 15, 2009
    United Gun Shop had a few that came in a few weeks ago, but then they sold out. I have been trying to get the Zion as well. I have their Tavor (original) and like it very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom