• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apr 28, 2019
    Hello All!

This is my first post, as I am new to the community. I wanted to ask folks out there if they have any knowledge of a Glock micro conversion kit. I have seen a few out there ranging from $250 to $400. I am not sure exactly what they are called--I have seen them listed as a RONI or CAA (or CCA) but I think it is called something else as well. I have seen them at Tyler Firearms in Halethorpe.

I am trying to do more research on them--does anyone have a website or experience with them?

Thanks!

NinaBrother1943

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Is this to make a Glock into a "Pseudo-SBR/PDW"? Do you just snap the whole gun in or just the frame?

Q

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Is this to make a Glock into a "Pseudo-SBR/PDW"? Do you just snap the whole gun in or just the frame?

Q

Yes and the whole gun goes in. They have an option with a stock which requires all of paperwork and fees required for a NFA item and a braced model that ships to your door. Never used one but it seems like a quick way to go from pistol to SBR or braced pistol with an optic.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    So the "barrel" on the device is a shroud since they appear to be divided by frame sizes with different calibers.

Q

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    So the "barrel" on the device is a shroud since they appear to be divided by frame sizes with different calibers.

Q

It’s a shroud, I have a Glock 20/21 model that I bought to use with my 21 along with a 9” barrel and 30 round mag for home defense but the shroud prevents the barrel from tilting.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Hello All!

This is my first post, as I am new to the community. I wanted to ask folks out there if they have any knowledge of a Glock micro conversion kit. I have seen a few out there ranging from $250 to $400. I am not sure exactly what they are called--I have seen them listed as a RONI or CAA (or CCA) but I think it is called something else as well. I have seen them at Tyler Firearms in Halethorpe.

I am trying to do more research on them--does anyone have a website or experience with them?

Thanks!

NinaBrother1943

Best prices when I bought mine
    https://www.yrsinc.com/en/home

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom