• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spitfire481

Mar 31, 2012
    Glen Burnie Md
    Anyone have one in stock/seen one around? Preferably threaded, but not a necessity as they make aftermarket barrels I can snag up

Mason-Dixon

Nov 26, 2011
    I believe Thunderstick had a couple that went to the show in Philly this weekend. You might call Monday after 11am to see if any came back.

jcbr6

Dec 9, 2010
    I have checked both places. NO LUCK.. anyone else seen one local? i am in the hagerstown/frederick area

Dec 31, 2012
    Like mine so much that I'll be carrying it out of state for the long weekend.
    :)

Can't help you on finding one. I had trouble finding mine when I bought it last summer before everything went batshit crazy.

bowtech25

Jun 13, 2009
    carroll county
    Brownstone in westminster has the p22 in stock just a few days ago may want to try them. 410-876-6595 not sure about the ruger he also had some 1911's.

Longvisit

Jan 2, 2013
    There were 2 around 6 pm today at MSAR, one had a threaded barrel. I don't know if the barrel was aftermarket or the new model.

I shot my sr22 for the first time today, I'm a rookie but it was great, almost flawless for 200 rounds. The sights were off but I think I have the fixed now.

Dec 31, 2012
    There were 2 around 6 pm today at MSAR, one had a threaded barrel. I don't know if the barrel was aftermarket or the new model.

I shot my sr22 for the first time today, I'm a rookie but it was great, almost flawless for 200 rounds. The sights were off but I think I have the fixed now.

Eats all the many brands of ammo I've tried without fail except of course not fully cycling with quiet 22's but I never expected it too.
    Currently feeding it a diet of bulk federals. Somewhere well past 6K rounds now.
    I've found velocitors to be fantastically accurate at 7 yards and stingers/yellow jackets to be all over the place, although the muzzle blast from stingers for a 22 is sweet. I know hyper velocity rounds are not recommended as standard fare but I put a few through once in awhile since I keep it full of velocitors when pocket carrying out of state. Blackhawk pocket holster #3 works well. I believe a stretched out #2 might be as good or better but I haven't gotten around to testing that idea yet.
    Seriously considering getting a second one since my wife now shoots mine as well. I should probably do that before Maryland institutes a permit system and I have to pay $800 for a $400 handgun.
    Nice general purpose reliable small caliber pistol.

ok time for bed, I'm tired and verbiose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom