• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyndi59

D.C. Statehood? I vote yes,congress needs to get rid of Grey and d.c. council and elect a governor and heads of departments..once the they are gone,d.c. will be able to function better without cronies ruling it.As for Barry and the council who imposed the gun ban to start with,I think those who lost love ones should bring class action suits against the crack head..and Barry wants his (criminal) son into politics to take his place one day.I'd never live there.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    MPDC is spot on about what he is talking about.

You guys trying to "correct" him either dont understand what he is saying, are ignorant about what he is describing, or are just being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Hey!

Look in the bright side, at lest we can say the mayor is supporting/obeying at least one law!!!!

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    D.C. Statehood? I vote yes,congress needs to get rid of Grey and d.c. council and elect a governor and heads of departments..once the they are gone,d.c. will be able to function better without cronies ruling it.As for Barry and the council who imposed the gun ban to start with,I think those who lost love ones should bring class action suits against the crack head..and Barry wants his (criminal) son into politics to take his place one day.I'd never live there.

DC statehood? How exactly would adding a democrat rep and 2 dem senators help matters? And what makes you think that "State of Columbia" voters would make different decisions? I'm lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom