• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CaptChaos

MDS Supporter
    Mar 1, 2008
    Calvert County, MD
    I have talked to several people in other states (including Virginia) who just absolutely cannot wrap their heads around the gun laws here. They almost don't believe me. I have even had conversations with life long Maryland residents who are responsible gun owners and have been for years who are not aware of the onerous restrictions on obtaining a Maryland wear and carry permit.

Hakuna Matata

May 14, 2014
    It's complete non-sense that crossing an imaginary line while carrying a firearm can take a person from being a regular law abiding citizen to a criminal deserving of jail time. We need to fix this BS and fast.

Leaving the gun was stupid, so at best she was negligent but to make her a criminal for simply possessing a firearm without any intent to harm anyone is complete crap and we should demand better from our govt.

And who gives a shit about her tats??? That has nothing to do with the fact that she qualified for a permit and therefore has the RIGHT to carry. We need to stand together and force our govt to honor our RIGHT to carry

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    It's complete non-sense that crossing an imaginary line while carrying a firearm can take a person from being a regular law abiding citizen to a criminal deserving of jail time. We need to fix this BS and fast.

Leaving the gun was stupid, so at best she was negligent but to make her a criminal for simply possessing a firearm without any intent to harm anyone is complete crap and we should demand better from our govt.

And who gives a shit about her tats??? That has nothing to do with the fact that she qualified for a permit and therefore has the RIGHT to carry. We need to stand together and force our govt to honor our RIGHT to carry

There are a lot of laws in a lot of places but you are responsible for knowing all of them....."Ignorantia juris non excusat" (Ignorance of the law is no excuse)!

If you think being arrested for dropping a gun in a restaurant is bad Don't get caught in Washington DC with an empty cartridge case in your possession.

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    Someone called Kat responded in the comments: "
    Kat on May 11, 2017 at 5:05 pm
    This hood rat is a degree in 5 different majors what’s on your plate just because I have a tat doesn’t make me ghetto it was a mistake to where my holster skipped of my pants and I didn’t realize thank u to the people who actually understand the case and feel I shouldn’t be charged all I was doing was trying to see my niece off to prom and head back to PA after grabbing a bite to eat"

5 degrees. English doesn't seem to be one of them. A neck prison tat sort of contradicts the 5 degrees claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom