• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    People really think they read this stuff? If it is cathartic great, but I have serious doubts they'll bother with any tome submitted. I keep mine at one page and probably still tossed.

KISS, and use bullet points (no pun intended). Just like Rack's signs... say more with fewer words.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    People really think they read this stuff? If it is cathartic great, but I have serious doubts they'll bother with any tome submitted. I keep mine at one page and probably still tossed.

The filings stay on record with the bills.

Have some heart.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Option #1 - It's all hopeless, we're doomed, just do nothing.

Option #2 - Partly suspend disbelief, proceede full throttle on several different fronts simultaneously, figure at least a little will stick here and there . Recent and cumulative feedback has me convinced results are more than zero .

Option #3 - Not going there.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Option #1 - It's all hopeless, we're doomed, just do nothing.

Option #2 - Partly suspend disbelief, proceede full throttle on several different fronts simultaneously, figure at least a little will stick here and there . Recent and cumulative feedback has me convinced results are more than zero .

Option #3 - Not going there.

4th box, maybe? :innocent0

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

All of my letters to my Annapolis and congressional critters are 1 page. I think I had maybe 1 or 2 in all that I've sent, that were 2 pages. Never any more.

Gotta treat it like a resume. Hit the high points, all facts, no editorializing.

YMMV, but I do get responses so it does work.

I sent Dutch a scathing letter about gun control. I actually got back a lot more than a form letter. I didn't change his mind on anything but I bet the intern that wrote the letter had to think about a lot more than the usual "thanks for your support" type letter.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Okay guys Rack is unavailable tonight, but he has stashed the signs and I think I can get them for tonight. Please give me a quick head count of who is in for MUM tonight. If there is enough interest I will track down the signs and get them deployed to the island by 7:00. I will need to know someone will be there for the drop off. I'll park and double back on foot. Who is in? If there isn't enough interest tonight we will double the effort next Monday when our fellow patriots aren't so scattered.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Okay thanks Bigfoot44 and Silent Partner. Hope to see you both next week.

Not an outlaw, with just two of us I am going to make the call that we ALL take a break tonight. Just not enough juice for squeeze. We all did double and triple duty over the last two weeks between MUMs, the ENC hearing, the House JPC hearing, and the snow day Senate Jud hearing.

So everyone enjoy the night off or with your SO and family, and let's recommit to next Monday in numbers. This has been a special announcement. Please return to your regularly scheduled broadcast. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom