• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Just because the law says it is fine, does not prevent an overzealous officer, or informed officer, from doing it his way. People on this very forum, have called the MD police department, and gotten wrong information about SB281. DC appears to be no different.

MD Police Dept?

What dept. are you referring to?

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    I know the forum rules and will clearly take whatever is tossed my way punishment wise.

You baiting and obxnious lack of anything useful in this thread drives me up a wall. I honestly wouldn't be mad if you had something law related that backs up what you say but you can't and won't produce anything. I wouldn't be mad if your proved me wrong because at least then I'd chalk it up to an educational experience. Instead your mosquito like behavior is severely under my skin because I'm actually attempting to help and your in your "throne of whining" providing zero substance.

And then on top of that you attack my motives and integrity with your BS thin blue line comment. You are an idiot plain and simple.

I don't know you personally. Maybe we need to take a page from the Imperious leader, and sit down for a beer. We seem to be having two different conversations, much like there are two sets of rules in DC. Anti 2a libs can get firearms in, conservatives can't. Things in DC just aren't right.

Now, here’s where the alleged double standard kicks in. Shortly after the California senator introduced her AWB, Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) wanted to bring a AR-style rifle and a semiautomatic hunting rifle to a Senate Judiciary Committee on Feinstein’s ban.

The two pro-gun senators wanted to demonstrate to the committee that the ban is really about cosmetics, e.g. pistol grips, barrel shrouds, flash suppressors, etc. and not about how the two semiautomatic weapons function (they function the same) but the request was denied due to the district’s strict gun laws.

Read more at http://conservativeread.com/d-c-dou...enda-gop-senators-do-not/#eMG3crKXHDbYrcyC.99

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    Did not mean to start such a ruckus...

Legal or not, I decided it wasn't worth any of the risks to reload in the city or to have anything firearms-related in the city.

Fire department stopped by for a carbon monoxide leak a few weeks ago and I realized, had any firearms related stuff been present, I likely would have had to explain myself while in handcuffs in a best-case scenario, few years in a jail worst-case.

But I really do appreciate everyone's help on answering the question!

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Did not mean to start such a ruckus...

Legal or not, I decided it wasn't worth any of the risks to reload in the city or to have anything firearms-related in the city.

Fire department stopped by for a carbon monoxide leak a few weeks ago and I realized, had any firearms related stuff been present, I likely would have had to explain myself while in handcuffs in a best-case scenario, few years in a jail worst-case.

But I really do appreciate everyone's help on answering the question!

Trust me bro no one gets a "few years" in this city. I'll tell you about the case I'm here for on Thursday when it's done.

I'm actually supposed to be at the million mask march but hopefully they see how weak it is and I don't have to go there after court.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Where did Matt indicate or otherwise imply any intent to abuse his power? You pull this stuff out of your ass like all the other smart people looking for attention on the internet. And if you say he didn't, why did you start trouble?

Have you joined MSI yet? Are you helping the fight, or stirring the pot?

Seriously Indy, have a beer and reread the thread. I never accused Matt of anything. I did believe he was in the "defend all law enforcement no matter what camp." I could well be wrong on that. I did point out some news articles of abuse in DC, that bothered me. How about you let Matt and I sort this out?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Curtis6789

Latest threads

Top Bottom