• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 304tothecore

Sep 10, 2018
    Washington County, MD
    Hey, I'm Chris. I'm new to this forum. I don't belong to any shooting clubs and paying range fee's gets old, quick. Thanks for having me!

I forgot to add that I am an NRA member

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 101

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    Welcome from Towson.
    ps: I have a very good friend that lives in Sharpsburg and I grew up in Boonsboro.
    Hard to find clubs to shoot up there. My friend and I wanted to shoot shotguns and found only clubs expensive to join or ones that were never open.
    When I grew up there, you could just go out in the back 40 and shoot whatever you wanted. I put holes in a lot of bottles and cans in my yout.

304tothecore

Sep 10, 2018
    Washington County, MD
    Welcome, from Smithsburg. Have you tried the IWLA in Hagerstown/Clear Spring? One of the best kept secrets in Washington county.
    I am seriously considering Clear Springs IWLA due to its annual dues being low and variety of ranges. I am also considering IWLA in Berkeley County since it's closer - its twice as much initially as Clear Spring. I have a buddy who lives in Martinsburg who would join so I would at least know someone; I dont know anyone at the Clear Spring IWLA

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

304tothecore

Sep 10, 2018
    Washington County, MD
    Welcome from Towson.
    ps: I have a very good friend that lives in Sharpsburg and I grew up in Boonsboro.
    Hard to find clubs to shoot up there. My friend and I wanted to shoot shotguns and found only clubs expensive to join or ones that were never open.
    When I grew up there, you could just go out in the back 40 and shoot whatever you wanted. I put holes in a lot of bottles and cans in my yout.
    I wish we could still do that

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

TrappedinMD

Dec 15, 2011
    Western MD
    I hear good things about the Clear spring IWLA but I have not shot there. If you have any interest in the Potomac fish and game club my recommendation is to start trying to get in as soon as you can. The membership lottery is the First Sunday in June if i remember correctly and it can take up to 4 years to get your number pulled to be voted on. We have rifle, pistol and clays ranges along with river access and an active membership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom